CECILY ROSE ❤ Booking with me

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Apr 27, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Booking is like buying your plane ticket, once that part is done, the rest falls into place.
    The best way to start the ball rolling on a booking is to email me at [email protected].

We can talk a bit via email, especially if you have specific questions about your party or booking.

Then once you know your dates, you can call the ranch at 775-246-9901 and make your appointment. At the time of booking we do require a good faith deposit with the ranch, usually 10% of what you anticipate spending.
    This way I can be sure you are coming and will start the sexy preparations and communications. Once I know you have an appointment I can focus on making our time together magical.

IMG_8725.jpg IMG_8772.jpg

If you know the type of experience or party (as we say) that you'd like to have, just let me know so we can talk about it and so I can be sure to have all the details arranged before you arrive. Some of the most popular options are:
    GFE (girlfriend experience)
    Champaign parties
    Two girl parties
    Couples parties
    Hot springs party
    Dress-up parties
    BDSM parties.

I specialize in GFE, and have a sensual side to share, and love giving you my heart as well as my sexy loving. I also love two-girl parties, and have a couple special ladies who bring so much sexiness to share.

But you don't have to specify in advance, we could just meet and decide what feels right at the time.
    This is a great time to focus on your pleasure and what you really like, the more you can share with me the more I will be able to cater to you. If you're shy, don't worry, we can let our fingers do the talking once you're here!!

We do all of the communication about price in person at the ranch, in my room.
    If you have a budget, you can let me know in your email and I can tell you if its in the right range, or if it's short of the target. There are a lot of variables and pricing is really best done face to face. The price is dependent on the amount of time that you want to spend together, and half of all booking cost go directly to the ranch for the service and protection of a legal establishment, as well as a guarantee of a weekly clean bill of health for myself and all the girls here.

Once you have committed to giving yourself this amazing gift, rest assured that I will do everything I can to create a mind blowing time that is 100% special and catered just to you. I have a lot of desire to please and want you to know that this will be one of the greatest nights of love making you have ever known. I want you to leave completely satisfied and totally happy. And I want you to be so pleased that you can't wait to come and visit me again!!

Love,
    Cecily Rose

2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Most easy going lady ever I always fill relaxed around her.

CecilyRose likes this.
  3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

That is so sweet of you to say, thank you! I always feel wonderful around you.

4. MISS CECILY ROSE I SENT YOU A EMAIL LAST NIGHT ABOUT A POSSIBLY BIRTHDAY WITH YOU 9/22

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @CecilyRose with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you honeys![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Boyfriends or girlfriends allowed lol!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you, I cannot wait to see you!

9. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Book with this lady today so she can give you an amazing party!

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

June 1st is the Reno Aces game against the Las Vegas 51s. I would love to go see this game with a baseball fan, you can explain all the happenings and I can show you the perfect PDA.

11. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I got to get me some more cecily

CecilyRose likes this.
  12. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

So much fun!! Thank you, babe.

13. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks Delilah, you're amazing!

14. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

imagesYS8SMGP5.jpg
    new offer: if you set an appointment with deposit, I'll give you my phone number so we can plan the perfect party together,
    and you can hear the excitement in my voice!!
    IMG_8760.jpg

Cohenprime86, ROADRUNNER J and WL1 like this.
  15. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Cecily is so sweet and amazing! Book her boys!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

16. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Randy Ryder, you’re a babe! I’m really looking forward to playing with you more <3

17. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Ditto!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

18. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

D41716CC-B0D1-46B0-98C5-60375774D4A3.jpeg
    [email protected]
    We can fulfill any desire you might have together, email me and ask!!

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  19. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

97484550-3B89-4C15-9E60-9AE4D29D3104.jpeg Tonight’s sunset took my breath away, would you like to share one with me soon? Email to set your date: [email protected]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book a party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Here are the simple steps to setting up your dream date with me, or any other ladies.
    I want a date for the pool party on 7/7, it’s way more fun with a gentleman to play with me!! 7 minutes in heaven that stretches into hours of bedroom bliss anyone?? Email or PM me to set it up, before or after you call the office ❤️

John N Ga likes this.
  22. That sunset would take my breath away for sure.

23. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

24. Wow CecilyRose that picture takes my breath away[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  25. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Book with this breathtaking lady today! She’ll give you an experience of your lifetime.

26. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Check out my website cecilyrose.net

27. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

@ROADRUNNER J what a great time! (The T-shirt is having the desired effects, lol.) I loved getting to know you! Let’s do it again ❤️

Jessie Summers likes this.
  28. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

8A5569DE-C40B-4202-9390-C69633C5C127.jpeg
    Comes and play with me, we can dance, swim, cuddle and so much more!

29. To my favorite "80s music lovin' woman"!

Check out this album from the "Rock of Ages" movie (if you haven't seen it, it's pretty good, at least the music rocks!)

We'll need to play this during our "sooner than later" Bunny Ranch Bash!

30. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What is a dress up party?

What a well worded post. I'm sure someone will have a ton of fun!

31. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

upload_2019-8-5_4-17-9.png
    I want to see you in person, to touch and play, to make love like never before.
    Make an appointment today and plan on having a night you'll never forget!!
    [email protected]

WL1, thunderstorm and Cohenprime86 like this.
  32. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

It’s when you watch me get dressed in your favorite outfit and then help me take it off, or for the more adventurous, it’s when you dress up in the silky panty hose and get to play in a sexy lingerie drawer while we both enjoy.

thunderstorm likes this.
  33. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun! Thank you for answering Cecily.

34. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

35. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I can't get enough of Cecily even after 2 years im always so excited to see her.

CecilyRose likes this.