Cecily and Bobbi dream team 3 some

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I met Bobbi and Cecily at the bar I did try a corona it wasn't my thing after that we started the party. They were all over me like peanut butter and jelly I was shown much affection between the start to end of my party. I have seen many girls but I really have a special place in my heart for these two. I've seen both of them several times. We had some champagne glad they helped me finish it. These two are very kind hearted ladies who love to party together. A party with them is double awesomeness. The alcohol is wearing off and I'm sober but the filling of joy and happiness in my heart will never go away. Thank u Bobbi and Cecily y'all are my best ranch pals.

2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Another wonderful party I love to reminisce on! Thanks so much again for the great time & the incredible review.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Bobbi Besos and @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I'm glad I have more than one lady I really get along with I've always adored u and Cecily.