REVIEW Casey Cross - DOUBLE AWESOME December holiday season GFE at Love Ranch North (part 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Casey Cross (6th party - 12/10/17) at Love Ranch North

I drove over to LRN and just like before buzzed twice. As I got through the LRN gate and door it looked pretty quiet inside. I let the door lady know I was here for Casey so she went to let Casey know. While waiting for Casey I took my usual spot at the bar, picked up one of Dennis Hof's books laying at the bar and started reading where I left off. My wait times are usually short so I think I've only been able to get through chapter 2 of the book. After awhile Casey came out looking beautiful as always in a blue sun dress and gave me a nice hug. Casey introduced me to Catrina Costa who literally just returned from vacation in the Caribbean. Casey and I then got immersed into conversation on a few different topics. As time really flew by during our discussions we then went back to Casey's room to discuss our party, had a very quick negotiation and went to the cashier.

Once back to Casey's room we started our party. This time another amazing, passionate and very sensual party. Every party I've had with Casey has been slightly different which I like and this party was no exception. The difference this time is it was more sensual and seems harder to believe for me but even more intimate. I think because I've now had 6 parties including an outdate with Casey spanning 8 months the connection/chemistry was even stronger than I ever expected.

After our party Casey ordered lunch for us from Cracker Box. Casey also introduced me to Aisha Shah while we talked some in the LRN kitchen. I then left LRN to pick up our lunch at Cracker Box. Once I returned to LRN we met in the LRN kitchen and had lunch. Casey had the grilled chicken sandwich with potato salad and I had the grilled chicken BLT with fries. Once again we had a delicious meal together. So Casey is now 3 for 3 for awesome restaurant selections. Just to recap the 3 restaurants Casey selected for us to eat from includes Cafe at Adeles (outdate), Peg's Glorified Ham and Eggs, and Cracker Box. Technically speaking Casey is actually 4 for 4 restaurants it is just that the 4th restaurant we did not have food from there at the same time. The 4th is a favorite place of Casey's located in Sacramento. I had the chance to eat there on this trip to Carson City and went with Casey's recommendation of having a crepe. Quite a surprise to me but the crepe was the size of a burrito and very filling. This restaurant in Sacramento was where I picked up a few desserts for Casey.

After lunch I got another nice hug from Casey and then left LRN and drove back to the hotel.

@CaseyCross

The above info is an excerpt from my trip report so that the reader can search for a particular lady. For my full trip report refer to the following link:
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...ecember-holiday-season-gfe-trip-report.49974/

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review Casey! You are the sweetest! xoxo

CaseyCross and Adventure Guy like this.
  3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review Casey <3 Love you !! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross and Adventure Guy like this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

@CaseyCross is special and definitely sweet! :)

CaseyCross likes this.
  5. Thank you for yet another great review, @Adventure Guy! See you soon!! :)

Adventure Guy likes this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

My pleasure @CaseyCross! Can't wait to see you again. :)

CaseyCross likes this.
  7. Thank you, @CherryLane!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

@CaseyCross is fun to spend time with and therefore easy to write an awesome review about her! :)

CaseyCross likes this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  10. I love you too, @Felina Meow!

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great review! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience! xoxo

CaseyCross likes this.
  12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

13. Awesome review Casey. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  14. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  16. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hello to you too Casey! Looking forward to seeing you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. @Adventure Guy always does a fantastic job of sharing his experiences, I love it :)

22. Thank you, @CatrinaCosta :)

23. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! @CaseyCross is so sexy and adorable and with an awesome personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.

25. Always fun with you, @Adventure Guy! Looking forward to seeing you in the summertime! :)

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. He never fails to amaze me with providing such well-written, descriptive reviews :)