PIC THREAD CARSON CITY HOT SPRINGS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Feb 22, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JuniperJones and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

This lady knows just what room she wants! who doesn't want a woman who knows her way around!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

The Carson Hot springs are great! I like how they remodeled the private pools, too :) I would enjoy going with you, Cumisha!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! It's an awesome Out Date to relax and get to experience each other. I would love for you to join me too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words @SophiaSun and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for sharing your kind thoughts and comments!!! I would love for you to join me!!! Who wants to book a 2 Girl Out Date to Carson Hot Springs with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

That would be amazing!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and relaxing too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Book her today!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Yes, indeed! :D:D:D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Book @cumishaamado today! Not only will she give you stimulating conversations and unbelievable orgasms, but she can show you all around and even fill your tummy with an amazing home cooked meal! She really is the full package and an amazing person!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessicaKitten for you kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and fun to be with.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten likes this.
  22. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

wow this looks so relaxing!! book your party with @cumishaamado today!!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience Carson Hot Springs with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and it's one of my favorite places to relax too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @IndyaBaby for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

So much fun! I know you love being a big sister
    IMG_1332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree and I love your adorable kitten photo!!! So cute!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

StacyPretty likes this.
  30. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Aww thank you so much Cumisha [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @StacyPretty and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and compliment!!! Who wants to take @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado to Carson City Hot Springs????[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Bobbi Besos for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]