Caressa Kisses - The Ultimate Aphrodisiac!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TopCat, Nov 21, 2011.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Miss U Top Cat, I hope you have an Amazingly, Prosperous New Year!
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses

2. Caressa your new pixxx are amazing!

3. amazing woman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Simply Irresistible!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I cant wait to pick U up at the airport tomorrow! Kisses Caressa

6. Caressa wrote:
    You really know how to greet a guy, Lover! :D What a surprise - you always blow me away! :twisted: Thank Jenny for "coming along for the ride!" It was a pleasure going the distance with the two of you! :wink:

Always Dream Big - TopCat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I cant wait intel our next encounter, I will be sure to think of an XXXTRA Naughty surprise for you! The look on your face when U saw Jenny in the limo spread across the back seat,was priceless! The body entanglement was off the Charts Hot!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] LOL
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

KISSES! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Caressa wrote:
    Caressa, you are such an amazingly creative and caring Lover whose stunning physical beauty is only exceeded by your spellbinding sensual soul! Your passion for pleasing is the ultimate turn-on and I can't wait to see what titillating twist you'll tease me with next. Any hints? Whatever it might be, I have no doubt that you will leave me totally blissed out - as always! :D

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Caressa...your return has caught the attention of some of your fans in southern nevada...it sure would be nice if you could come down to love ranch south sometime...it would be a big deal!!! don mac d / sportsman [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hi Lover, I too can't wait until we see each other again. I have quite a few surprises in store for you the next time we're together but I'm not giving up any hints. You will find out the sex fire romantic escapadesI have planned for you once you arrive. I will have visions of our erotic escapades dancing in my head until we are together once again.

Until Then, Naughty Thoughts

Caressa Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Caressa writes:
    You are quite the tempting teaser, Lover! :twisted: But you are an even more passionate pleaser! :D

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

My heart raced as I walked through the airport to greet U with nothing under my coat except for the tiny valentine lingerie I bought in mind to flash U with as you walked in to the airport!!! I am so glad the limo driver agreeded to get me out of jail for decent exposer!!! LOL
    None the less with no mishaps our bodies passionately intertwined once again and I am already ancientely awaiting your return!!! Have an XXXTRA Wonderful Day Lover, Kisses Caressa

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. So hot Caressa!! Let me now if you need an extra set of hands! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. GRRRRRRR [smilie=hot over you.gif]

This review makes me wanna hop on over and pounce on ya, Caressa!!!

Can't wait to experience you for myself.....SOON!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Come a hopping my little cute bunny..
    Caressa Kisses

17. Delightfully teased and totally pleased once again, my amazing aphrodisiac! Your heart is always in the right place and this time was no exception - thanks for baring it to me! :twisted: Airports will no longer seem so cold and lonely. :wink: Seriously though, I am truly grateful that you are always so willing to expose your generous heart to me and allow me to experience all the joy it is so eager to share. Your playful sensuality and passion to please has touched my heart and left your fantasy fufilling fingerprints forever upon it! :D

Heart to Heart, Happy Valentines Day, Lover - Topcat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. STUNNING!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses Caressa

20. Oh Yea...Top cat!!! MEOW!! :wink:

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

22. Caressa has a great southern charm=] such a wonderful woman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. My Valentine Vixen - Thanks for grinning and baring your heart to me, Lover! My heart skipped a beat or two! Absolutely Breathtaking! Thanks for getting me jump-started afterwards! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Lover, my jumper cables are connected and ready to go!!!! he he
    Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts...

25. Such a hawt pic!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Top Cat, Our time is Cuming Near to have some Hot Steamy Romance..
    Cant' wait to see you... Muah Muah'
    Kisses Caressa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

UNTIL THEN; NAUGHTY THOUGHTS CARESSA KISSES [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

KISSES TO U LOVE!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Don't tempt me, we are neighbors after all :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

No Tempting Beautiful!!! Hop on Over!!! HE HE
    Kisses

31. Be right there!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Come and Have Some Cookies at my Luv Nest!!! He He
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts Kisses Caressa

34. There's only ONE cookie in that room I want....YOURS!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

COME ON OVER WE WILL HAVE A DOUBLE DIPPING COOKIE PARTY [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Kisses Luv