Caressa Kisses The most fantastic form of pure ectasy in the world

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Dec 19, 2015.

1. I went to the ranch a few times before. Beautiful women, but they just didn't have that spark I was looking for. It was impossible to relax and I could never orgasm. I contacted a woman who goes by Caressa Kisses. She was so patient with me we talked every day for about 3 months. I was so excited and let me tell you guys she looks exactly as good in person as she does in media or photos hell even better. So we met each other late in the afternoon I was so nervous I could barely walk. We talked for a few did a tour then went back to her room. She then got on top of me she made me fill so relaxed just the foreplay alone was almost enough to make me orgasm. We then got into the good part it didn't take to long that this lovely goddess gave me my first orgasm. We then took the party back to her lovely place and we made passionate love in her bedroom! Once again I orgasm wow I was so amazed. We hung out and had a very romantic time together. And just before I had to go home I had the most passionate sex with her once more. And another miracle me 3rd orgasm. Then the only bad part of all this is it had to end I kissed her goodbye. I knew in my heart I had to see her again so before I had to go back home I saw her one last time. I had a short party with her her lips fill so good her body is so smooth and wonderful spanky booty. I orgasmed twice with her in less than a hour this time. I read her a poem and I couldn't help but weep and cry. My heart goes out to you Caressa you are a miracle in my life to make me fill confident enough and calm enough to orgasm. It was a miracle that nobody else could do. My heart is broken cause I miss you so much. I love you dear always and forever.
    sincerely Austin
    ps. I left a pair of my socks and cool whip at your house. You can keep them lol

2. LondonT
    Chat with Me

LondonT Let me be your ultimate escape

Nice story!!
    Hurry in for Xmas special now-Dec29th , deposit& book now receive 10% off.
    Parties hour or longer include free 30 minutes!!
    Hurry specials only valid through Dec 29th!!
    PicsArt_12-19-06.10.45.jpg London t

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Michael9513
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad you decided to come back to the Ranch and give me a chance. I always enjoyed our talks and we got to get to know each other before hand.
    After we met you told me what you wanted and you were able relax and enjoy yourself. Then it was easy to pleasure you. Looking into your eyes and seeing the pure joy and ecstasy was amazing. It was awesome being with you and I am so glad I have filled you with confidence. I loved the poem you wrote me, it was so sincere and I know you did it from your heart. I am sure we will be seeing each other again, and I can't wait! I have your socks put away for your next trip....
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts,
    Caressa Kisses
    IMG_8579 2.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review! Caressa is a sweetheart!

5. Does not surprise me at all, Caressa could make you orgasm all them times. A couple of my most unforgettable parties! Congrats Michael!

grizzly likes this.
  6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you guys.. BBerger1 we did have some really fun times together, waiting until our next time[smilie=happy.gif]
    Naughty Thoughts; Caressa
    standlk21post.jpg
    standlkpost20.jpg

7. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Nice review! I know I look forward to writing my own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am so happy that the bookings I have, my clients enjoy so much they write these wonderful reviews....Dark Sampson, I can't wait until I can read what you think....
    Until Then; Naughty thoughts,
    Caressa Kisses
    IMG_8645.GIF

DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  9. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Me neither! to experience that spirit of yea will be a bucket list check that I anticipate will be (for lack of a better word) special!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I really didn't think so many people would like my review. I guess just saying how you really fill can go a long ways. thanks. Maybe I just have a way with words and I don't realize it lol.

grizzly likes this.
  11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

12. Id give anything to be able to see her on a regular basis. Origanally I wanted to be a player and party with all the girls. I guess she has kinda tamed me lol.

grizzly likes this.
  13. That sounds good but she is the kind of woman I want all to myself.

14. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

You are so right Caressa Kisses is pure ecstasy

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, I love this review...
    Kisses; Caressa
    8CB3D5C5-B0B3-4882-8D2D-DE35E36184C6.JPG 9B4A9741-44E6-4279-A89B-895331345805.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  16. You are the light that lights my fire. I had the greatest time with you I cant believe its already been nearly a year since I first made contact with you. That was the best text I ever sent in my life it has led to much more than what I have ever expected its been great and I hope to keep seeing you for many years to come.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2016
    Docrocker likes this.
  17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I like that I light your fire...I am so glad you sent that text to me...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Docrocker and DarkSampson like this.
  18. as time goes by you get prettier and prettier and I like you more and more. I love those fantastic breast and that nice booty you have. You are the perfect woman in my eyes.

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, that is how I want my relationships to grow with my clients! Come back and see me as often as you can and there will be more closeness and passion each time because we are getting to know one another so much more!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  20. well I my goal is to see you once or twice a month hopefully I can make that possible.

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael that would be great, good luck in your future business endeavors and maybe this will happen!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. Ive been reminiscing about how I first starting seeing you and when I first made contact with you. I counted each and every day down for 3 months all I could think was I'm ready to meet caressa. My heart was pounding when I reached those gates I was terrified of what you might think of me. I opened and saw you smiling at me ill never forget it you looked even better in person than you do on tv. Its a magical moment ill never forget when I saw that smile that's when you had me forever! Now I cant get enough I'm completely enlove I wouldn't have it any other way except for us to party more frequently that's my only wish.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2016
  23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael it is a nerve racking experience to walk through the gates, but remember I am right behind the door waiting to greet you and give you a big hug!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  24. and when we get back to your suite I have something to give you a good sexual time! Lets move around the whole room!

25. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! sure wish I could write one

caressakisses likes this.
  26. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great review Micheal!!! Thanks for sharing!

27. I believe this was my very first post time sure flies but no matter how much time goes by you are always on my mind and in my heart.

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

foreverman, I look forward to reading your review after our hot sexy encounter!
    Michael, your poem is wonderful and looking forward to our next rendezvous !
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  29. Caressa you are the most beautiful woman in the world sex with you is so fun and exciting I swell up just thinking about it not only do you get my rod excited you get my heart excited I'm so sexually attracted to you physically and spiritually your the best thing to ever happen to me! Your a great lover friend and teacher.

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Michael! I have always enjoyed our time together and I look forward to many more!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

31. you mean the world to me I know ive said this a billion times. Your a awesome friend who I can have sex with like a girlfriend. You cant beat that. I can also be a naughty boy and see other girls too. Its like a open relationship.

32. A lot of relationships and even marriages lose their fun over time but id say our bond is always growing I always fill so close to you and the sex is awesomer every time we learn what we like and what gets us excited.