CARESSA BLEW MY MIND

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rafael Langer, Mar 1, 2016.

1. The image I can’t get out of my head is looking down on the top of Caressa Kisses’ platinum blonde head while she applied a condom to my manhood—with her mouth!

I mean no hands (those were grabbing my buns) while her mouth, with those luscious lips, applied that condom from tip to stem—her tongue scrolling along the shaft during the process—Mind Blowing!

But I’m getting ahead of myself, so let’s go back to the start.

I first met Caressa online. I was curious about the Bunny Ranch, fell for Caressa instantly but wanted to see for myself, if she was the kind of girl I actually wanted to invest time and money in—I’m no fool, I realize looks can be deceiving.

But Caressa lived up to every imaginable platform I’d set for myself. She was sweet, intelligent, saucy but not dirty. And frankly, she exceeded my expectations when she suggested that I create a list, a top-ten list of all the things I’d like to do. She told me not to be shy or bashful about it either; to really explore my fantasies and desires.

Well I did and guess what? We did! Yep, we went through that list and then some! I stayed with Caressa for two-whole days and the action seemed to never stop.

This woman is the real deal—100%. If you are a discerning gentleman, whether experienced with women or not. I strongly urge you to book with this absolutely stunning and sexual lady.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Rafel, I am so happy that I lived up to your expectations. When we started talking I knew by the amount of questions you asked, a list of your top 10 sexual desires would insure the best skin on skin time. Helps ease when you are a little nervous or afraid to tell me your true desires as well. It was fun checking things off of it! Your reaction when you realized I slipped the condom on you without my hands was priceless. I enjoyed our 2 days together and I look forward to seeing you again. I love that we started this hot Bouncing Bunny Escapade....
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 10.jpg FullSizeRender 17.jpg
    FullSizeRender 15.jpg mirrormon3.jpg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  3. Sweet Caressa, you most extraordinary temptress. I will return--that is a promise!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Rafel, thank you! I can't wait until our next hot encounter..it will be even better than the first one...
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1134.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG

5. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Awe that's so sweet! Caressa is truly beautiful, charming, sexy, fun, and the perfect women in every aspect ...

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

DahilaBlue, thank you so much. I love surprising my clients with something new or different in all my encounters
    Kisses Caressa
    218.jpeg
    IMG_9679.JPG
    IMG_8538.JPG

7. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Just read this review of yours Caressa, looks like you blew yet another man's mind. Good job and I admit a little tinge of jealousy but that's cool. I'll be back to see you soon!

8. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

I'll work on my list for st patty's if you'll work on yours, ok?

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Espo, please don't be jealous come back and see me....
    Baron that's a deal!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg

10. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I'm most definitely coming back for more of you Caressa. When you've experienced the best (which is you) you simply can't be satisfied by anything or anyone else!

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Espo, I never want you to be completely satisfied because I want you to come back for more...
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrm_lkpost.jpg
    bodyprrntlknew 2.jpg

12. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

That's logical, because each time I have partied with you has been better than the time before.

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Believe me with each encounter it does get more intimate and passionate....
    Kisses Caressa
    image4.jpeg
    image6.jpeg

grizzly and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.
  14. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

As Ol' Blue Eyes sang, "You make me feel so young. You make me feel like Spring has sprung!"

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love that I have made Spring Sprung for you!
    Kisses Caressa
    0AFD73E6-0AB4-4D50-987A-D906CB27F7FE.PNG
    EAA6FB40-377B-4307-88D4-F2092FDC04E5.JPG

16. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I can say, without hesitation, that since having met and "partied" with Caressa, my life has changed for the better!

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Espo, it really has been my pleasure. I have so enjoyed our encounters and I can't wait for our next one..
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrmprint12.jpg
    bedrmprint1 2.jpg

18. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I promise you won't have to wait long Caressa!

19. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Caressa blew my mind too (not to mention other assorted body parts!)

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am glad I blew your mind and I loved blowing up other things too! I can't wait to see you again Rafel!
    Kisses Caressa
    rsz_wrk_3986-1.jpg
    IMG_0803.JPG

21. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

The woman leaves you sated and yet wanting more--such a dream girl!

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want to make your dreams come true, to make your wants and desires to come to life...
    Kisses Caressa
    EB96CA1C-AB45-4D74-B7F8-F03ABF15EBFA.JPG
    FullSizeRender 29.jpg

grizzly likes this.