Car crash in Ogden Canyon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

My stepmom and one of my coworkers who’s also my arcade buddy sent me this link this past Sunday, and I was too busy to look at it. Sundays are always Uber days. I forgot about it until my buddy reminded me he sent it to me. When I opened it…HOLY SHIT!

It was reported that the CEO of the company I work for and one of his daughters died in a fatal car crash in Ogden Canyon on Saturday!

I had no idea as one of my deliveries had me taking Haru Ramen to a house in Eden and I went through Ogden Canyon to get there.

It’s really sad. I never met him but he was always at the big events.

I’ve linked the article if you want to read it. This shook all of us to the core.

https://ksltv.com/658965/ogden-cany...m5iRF1_QYDQpz-rka8_aem_z7ySrdu0WiZhFELw75FtSA

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It was announced at pre shift yesterday that everyone in the company has a paid day off tomorrow (Friday). The viewing for Richard will be at 4-8 Friday, and the funeral will be held the following morning, both at the Dee Events Center. So my department is shutting down tonight.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2024
  3. Sorry to hear about your CEO and his Daughter. Thats good that company would allow to have a PTO day for their employees to pay their respects to the family. Cherish working with for them . Stay Strong Man

Old Nick likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Old Nick and my condolences!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this about your. CEO , and his daughter. .

Well for the survivors , Going to have a messy lawsuits against the tow truck, and it’s driver.. Improper securement , unsecured load.. No pictured of this wreck. So you don’t know if straps, or chains were used…Dozer should have been crossed chained , with at least 4 chains! Yes, I have hauled all types of construction equipment…….

Old Nick likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Last week, the funeral was live-streamed. I missed it as I had Uber on. This week, we soldiered on.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Old Nick for the update. My condolences again[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.