Caption Contest

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2006.

1. What is Dennis whispering to the Bunny?

Best answer wins a free Bunny Ranch mens or ladies top.

[​IMG]

2. Dirk....

'When this is over...I have something else.. pink...that I want to ride'..

3. "Hey Baby, instead of a soft ride on this hardtail later, how 'bout I take a hard ride on your softail, you game?"

4. I bet if you sit on it, it will make you cum [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

5. Baby, when I get a hold of you you will cummm 8 or 10 times before you get any cock.

6. No if you sit on me you will cummmmm, and then you can play with my new buddy butterccup.

7. Now is that your caption or is that what you're really saying? Because if thats what you're telling her than me and you may need to have our own little conversation. :wink:

8. dont tease me now dennis... :wink: i dont like a guy thats all talk :lol:

9. That was it but take out the part about butterccup, I was answering her post.

Wil it be one of those consersations were you are in bed late at night with some lube on your fingers and as you get close you call me?

I LOKE THOSE TALKS, except I will do all the talking while you moan and cummmm

10. those are the only conversations worth having.

11. daddy good response..LOL :lol: :p

12. "Thats not the Bike's handle bar your holding. But go ahead and fondle my chrome"

13. caption

climb on, It's a stick shift.

mhfan

14. "Open up and say, AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh..."

15. I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance.

16. who's yo daddy?

17. "see that horse over there? his dick ain't sh** compared to mine!"

18. "If you think Riding this Harley would be fun..... Give me a spin. My engine is already started and I'm way more fun in Bed!"

19. dennis

I vote for Figiman.... laughing my ass off....

If I had to guess, I think he is telling her:

Ohhh baby, I just did your mom and she was HOT...oooohhh ahhhh and earlier I did your cousin.... (Lots of heavy breathing...ah ah ah ah) Are you ready for me now?

Her response: Drip and Squeal