REVIEW Canela Cumings, Lost virginity during my three day GFT out date

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GentlemanPete, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Review– Canela Cumings, Lost virginity during my three day GFE out date.

I wanted to lose my virginity in a special way so I perused the pages of all the ranches looking for that special lady. I ran across Canela Cumings and my heart almost exploded. She had those eyes, the ones that just sparkle. She looked like that girlfriend that I had been longing for, all my life. I do not have much experience with girls, so I was nervous contacting her and did not know what to say. I have an immense fear of rejection; I gathered up the courage to send her an email, simply expressing my interest in her. She immediately responded and she gave me her phone number. My heart skipped a beat. With my palms sweating, I picked up the phone and called her, not knowing what to say. She answered. I heard her sweet voice and immediately fell deeper in love with her. She made me feel so comfortable and I was assured that she was the one for me. The one to share my first intimate, romantic, sexual experience with. She was the one to take my virginity.

We talked about my desires and set up a tentative plan to meet. We texted every day for the next month as my plans came to fruition. Canela made it a point to find out all my likes and dislikes; from favorite color to favorite foods, favorite music, favorite fantasies, desires, type of outfits I liked, and places I wanted to visit. Canela began making our itinerary for the time we were about to spend together. At one point, I got scared and almost backed out. Canela talked me from the cliff and reassured me that everything was going to be ok. I am so glad she did and that I followed through with my plans. So, everything was set, we were to meet March 9 through March 12, 2018. This was the moment I had been fanaticizing about all my life, that time when an angel swoops down and takes my virginity. And she IS an angle. And did.

I flew from Detroit to Reno on March 9thto meet Canela at the Kit Kat Ranch and begin my blissful weekend getaway. I called her when I arrived and she met me in the parlor. My heart was pounding as I walked through the door. I was so nervous, anxious and excited all at once. Once I laid my eyes on her a sense of calm came over me and my entire body felt warm. She was even more beautiful in person than her pictures. Her eyes sparkled and her smile shown with a warm glow. The light bounced off her cheek bones, highlighting her beautiful facial features. I was even more deeply in love than before. Love at first sight.

She gave me a tour of the Kit Kat ranch and we settled our terms. We went to the Kit Kat Ranch suite which was to be our home for the next three days. Canela had a fully detailed itinerary for my review. The evening was to begin with dinner and a movie. We went to Reno and had a romantic dinner at a micro-brewery. She had eloquent table manners, one of the things I appreciate. We had great conversation and lots of laughs. Her laugh is contagious. Her personality was all that I could have hoped for. She was a real lady. Upon completion of dinner, we ventured to the cinema to see “A Wrinkle in Time”. This was the perfect movie to frame the three days to come.

We returned to the ranch and went back into the suite. This is where it happened. Yes, it happened. Finally happened. She undressed and her sumptuous body was presented to me. We cuddled and kissed, then she oh-so slowly took my virginity. Her skin was soft, her touch was sensual and she made me feel comfortable. As comfortable as you can feel for the first experience. We did it, we shared that special moment together. I could not have asked for a better woman to spend it with. Canela is Awesome! After we cuddled for a little longer we took a shower together to prepare for a long night’s rest. We cuddled for the entire night. The best sleep we both got in a long time.

Saturday morning, we awoke and got ready for the day. We had breakfast prior to heading to Lake Tahoe for a Gondola ride up the mountain. We stopped at an overlook on the way and got some pictures of the breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe. By the way this trip was one of the things I suggested I would like to do during my stay. She made it a point to put this on our itinerary. The Gondola ride was all her idea and a great addition. Once we got to Lake Tahoe we discovered that the north side of the mountain had experienced a power outage, including the Gondola ride. We did not let this spoil our day. It was just a bump in the road and we both took it in strides. Our next stop was Virginia City, an old time gold mining town where we had lunch at the Palace Saloon. The saloon has an old bank vault in the bar. To store your gold, I guess. The food was good, but the company was better. Canela was attentive to my needs and desires the whole time. Being exhausted from the trip the day before and the time change, we went back to the ranch for a nap. We both crashed. Upon waking up, we went back to Virginia City where Canela had planned a ghost hunt meditation/investigation at the Mackay Mansion. The Mackay Mansion was owned by John Mackay during the one of the biggest silver strikes in history. It is known for paranormal activity. We went prepared with a ghost hunting app that Canela mastered and had a blast with. She is so funny. During our visit, Canela was contacted by the ghost of John Mackay, the owner of the mansion. John told her, through the app, to go down stairs to the dining room. We did not even know that there was a down stairs or a dining room. We followed the instructions down stairs to the dining room. We saw more paranormal activity on the app and we took a picture of Canela in front of a mirror. Later we saw the reflection of a ghost in the mirror of a man with a white beard…..John Mackay. Canela was elated and became addicted to ghost hunting. What a doll. After the ghost hunt we went to the Ponderosa Saloon for dancing and drinks. Canela rocked the dance floor. There was a band that night and Canela decided to get up on stage and sing a song. The band welcomed Canela to the stage where she received a warm round of applause. She sang “Love on the brain”. She nailed it. The audience applauded louder for her than they did for the host band that night. It was an absolute pleasure watching her have such a good time and enjoying her time with me.

Sunday, we ventured back to Lake Tahoe after calling to confirm that the Gondola ride was up and running. Once we got to Lake Tahoe we walked around the down town area and enjoyed the sites. We took the Gondola ride up to the top of the mountain stopping half way up for some picturesque views. We completed the Gondola ride back down the mountain while we cuddled and enjoyed the view. Our next scheduled agenda was a foot message and pedicure in Carson City. We got adjoining chairs and had them done at the same time. She picked a beautiful metallic blue/purple nail polish (I think she picked this as it was my favorite color as she had identified prior to my visit during our text conversations). I opted for au natural. Next on the agenda was a gun lesson at the Big Shot Indoor Range in Reno. This was a first time shooting a gun for the both of us. Canela was as nervous about losing her virginity towards firearms as I was about her taking my virginity towards sex. After 100 rounds of ammo, she was a natural. So be careful if you ever want to stiff her on a tip, she knows how to use a gun. JWe went back to Virginia City to the The Washoe Club, one of the most haunted locations in “The West”. Featured on the Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” as well as SyFy’s “Ghost Hunters”, the building has earned it’s place among the elite haunted locations. Canela pulled out the ghost hunting app and the words “pee” and “husband” appeared. I tried to convince Canela that the ghosts meant “Pete” and “husband”, we laughed so hard. We had dinner at the Red Dog Saloon. The food was terrible, but the company and conversation was 5 stars.

Monday morning our time was up and I had to get to the airport. Canela sent me away with a signed poster of her that she prepared especially for me. We hugged and kissed and I was on my way.

My stay with Canela was all that I could have hoped for. She is not only beautiful on the outside, she is beautiful on the inside. She is an awesome woman and I would have married her in a heartbeat as the ghosts at the Washoe suggested. I cannot wait to see her again. I have made a lifelong friend. The advantage of spending three days with her was that we had a chance to get to know each other on a deeper level. If you are looking for a GFE I would highly recommend Canela.

I love you Canela!

Until we meet again,

Pete.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

CanelaCumings and GentlemanPete like this.
  3. CanelaCumings likes this.
  4. This sounds so amazing this was a great review

CanelaCumings likes this.
  5. CanelaCumings likes this.
  6. Thank you again for an awesome review my love! Being with you was a pleasure, your such a gentleman and you make feel like the luckiest girl in the world:)

GentlemanPete likes this.
  7. Thank you doll, you’re awesome! ;)

8. You are welcome my love . I can’t wait to see you again.

CanelaCumings likes this.
  9. Can’t wait to see you as well handsome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:p

10. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

What a wonderful review... Fellas come book with her today...

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

11. You want be disappointed. @CanelaCumings is a super nice girl.

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

AWSOME.jpg

13. Thank you Beautiful! You’re awesome!:)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. GentlemanPete likes this.
  15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

img-78090.gif