(((BUSTY BLONDE BUNNY WANNA BE!!)))

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2007.

1. When Rena told me she was going to try and join the Bunny Ranch, I just had to sign on and support her from my own experience and be available for reference because I think she would be a great addition.

When she and I had our first meeting, she made everything very comfortable before conducting our transaction and providing me with an experience that made me come back over and over again. I hope she makes it and I wish her luck!

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email!
    -M

2. I love Renas' avatar pic... very sexy and artistic! I'm into that!

kisses Fire

3. Thanx M!!!

That really means a lot to me!! You are the best!! Once I get there, you will have to come and see me!! I can't wait!!

4. Thank you so much!! Having support from the Bunnies is really important to me!! I hope to meet you when I get out there!!

I can't take too much credit for the artistry though, my photographer is one of my best friends and he would kill me if I did!! He's great!!

5. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Hang in there Rena...a few of the ladies that seemed to be obvious choices..August, Sunny Day, SweetSexy...have made it..so I'm sure you're not to far behind.
    Don't give your photographer too much credit he has a pretty nice subject to shoot!!

6. Thanx! Yeah I saw they all made it....but they all started trying before I did so...I am getting more excied though!

And just as an update, I had another shoot with my original photographer today!! So my new pics will be up soon!!

7. Hey everybody!! How's it going?? I've got good news!! I got a phone call today!!! I am going to the Bunny Ranch!! It will be in the end of February. As soon as I have my exact dates, I will let you all know!

I want to thank everyone here for all their support!! You guys have been amazing!! I will make sure to keep you updated the whole time!!

Until then, here are a few raw photos from yesterdays shoot! I hope you like them!!

[​IMG]
    By rena_bunny, shot with Canon EOS 10D at 2007-12-18

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will ad more once we get them touched up with a few effects and such...I still haven't been through them all myself.

8. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Very nice...very nice...

Dex

9. I cant say much but

HUBBA HUBBA
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Shane

10. Pics look great. Congrats on getting in. I plan on coming up there early March maybe I'll see you up there.

11. congratz on getting in :)

12. Thanks!! I was so excited when I got the call!! I was on the phone with a friend of mine and we were talking about it, and I got a beep. When I looked and saw that it said Nevada I screamed so loud she hung up on me!! I was driving a u-haul pulling a trailer with a car on it too!! It was wild!! I am still excited!! I can't wait to get there!

13. Thank you sweetie!!

I just finished playing with one of my pics, see what ya think.

[​IMG]
    By rena_bunny at 2007-12-19

14. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Congrats Rena...with all your efforts you were very deserving..happy it worked out for you.

15. [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

16. FUTURE BUNNY RENA WILL BE APPEARING AT THE BUNNY RANCH FEB 5-12!! COME SEE ME!!!!

17. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Funny story...glad you didn't have an accident!