(((BUSTY BLONDE BUNNY WANNA BE!!)))

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2007.

1. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Rena you have the passion for it, photos look very nice and you seem to have great people skills. You get my vote. Good Luck!

2. That's a very good thing! :wink:

3. Very nice I cant complain at all.

4. [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

5. Dude, I love the support, but I just can't stop laughing at your sig!!! [smilie=to funny.gif]

6. I love that third picture. One could guess that it shows your nature to laugh and really enjoy yourself. Throw in that that body and beautiful smile,I think you will do great.

7. Thanks a bunch baby!! Thats really sweet of you! I am still waiting though!! I hope I get my call soon!!

8. If you don't sounds like some people would like you to be there bunny lol :p

9. It seems to me that you would be a great addition to the team up there. I wish you luck and maybe I'll see you up there one day.

10. [smilie=peek a boo!.gif] OK guys, I have had a crazy week, but I am back in full swing now!! Lets keep trying to get their attention so I can get out to the Bunny Ranch!! Thanks to everyone that has posted up so far!! I want to try to keep my thread near the top of this listy until my phone rings though!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

11. biz
    Chat with Me

biz New Member

I agree with everyone. You would be a great fit at the ranch!!

I looked at your interests. I also play poker!!!

Hope it all works out and you are at the ranch in no time!!!

biz

12. [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] Oh its on now!! I will totally take all your money, clothes, everything you have on you in a game of poker!!

LOL...Thanks for the support too! Hope to see ya there!

13. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hello...BunnyRanch! I think its time you call this Lady to serve in your ranks. This hottie will make your property value go up 10 fold. OH YEAH,Rena!!! I will take you on in a long night of poker. But I warn you my pretty...I CHEAT :lol: Besides,how could I really lose. Just being around you make all a winner...

14. AAWwww, thanks sugar!! but i do my own style of cheating in poker!! see i start off topless!! and i like to play with my toys while i play poker!! it turns me on when i am winning!!

15. biz
    Chat with Me

biz New Member

Now that is just not fair!!!!!

16. Why not?!?! everyone has their own little tricks of the trade they use, why can't i use mine?

17. biz
    Chat with Me

biz New Member

You make a good point!!!

18. I KNOW!!!

19. Well if you get to use that to your advantage what can the rest of do to even the odds a little. It would only be fair right?

20. Having another look at the picture I feel that the black and white images would stand out rather than the others. Been around cameras and using instamatics to digital b/w stand out.

Shane

21. I mainly like that fact that went back to them!!

22. I am all for Rena!!!!

23. I am only saying the b/w pics stand out more

24. I like them best too! I am supposed t be having another photoshoot really soon, so I will have some new hot pics for ya!!

25. That sounds like a plan I will be waiting

26. usually there are at least three sugar! my two plus the one in my opponents pants!!

27. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

8) How about my point in between your two points? :) Do you get my point? :lol:

28. oohhh, naughty naughty, I likey likey!!!

29. this woman needs a call back!

30. [smilie=kiss of love.gif] you are the best!! so devoted to trying to make sure I get there!! I love it!!

31. But of course, you are the hottest wanna be bunny!

32. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Rena!

Are you a Hold 'em player? I enjoy playing Texas Hold 'em myself and with you I wouldn't mind going ALL IN! :wink:

33. I like Hold 'Em, but I like Omaha better!! There just aren't very many Omaha tourneys, so Hold 'Em it is usually. I would have to see what you actually had to work with before I took a bet like that sugar!

34. Nice, wouldn't mind seeing you on the line up.

35. Thanks sweetheart! I really appreciate all the positive feedback I have been getting!! I am still waiting though!! Lets keep trying!!