(((BUSTY BLONDE BUNNY WANNA BE!!)))

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2007.

1. HEY DENNIS AND MADAME SUZETTE!!!

Just letting you all know that I am still here and waiting to hear from you!! I have heard back from a few of the Bunnies out there, and they seem to think I would fit in great! Hopefully, you would agree with them. I am really anxious to hear back from you!!

HERE ARE A FEW MORE PICS THAN I PUT UP BEFORE!!

GUYS GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK TOO PLEASE!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

8) Va Va Va Voom! :)

3. Well, thank you sugar!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) Honey.....You are so very welcome. :) Your interests interest me.

5. Oh really??? Which part? Are you a fast car guy? Or are you a poker player? Or do you just like ambitious women that like to make men happy?

[smilie=happy.gif]

6. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) When it comes to four wheels I'm a pickup truck guy. A chick that is into anything with wheels and an engine is sexier than hell. IMAO, I play poker from time to time but mainly Blackjack is my game. I think it's hot that you like to gamble. I adore intelligent ambitious women. Of course I'm completely turned on by a woman who likes making me happy. :wink: :)

7. Well how about an Avalanche? Smone guys get touchy and say it really isn't a pick up, but it works well for me??

I just picked up a yellow 93 Trans Am that just has a stock LT1 in it for now, but I also have an 89 IROC that isn't so stock!! Its got the 350 but its boared 60 over with Victor JR heads, and an Edlbrock high flow intake and a comp cams gm extreme cam and a 3200 stall converter with SLP cat back exhaust and a hurst ratchet shifter!! I get like 3 gallons to the mle with it, but hey, whats a little gas when it comes to something like that!!

8. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) The Avalanche isn't for me I drive a Dodge Ram. As far as your car's are concerned.....Rock On Baby!!! :D

9. you'd definitely be a good fit...you've got a big time personality and you're very attractive

10. Oh baby!! How big is your ram?!?!? If I make it out there will you let me ride it?

11. Thank you so much sweetie!! I really appreciate the feedback! Wish me luck!!

12. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) The 1500 Quad Cab with the 5.7 liter HEMI V-8, I won't let you drive my RAM but I have something else you can ride. :wink: :)

13. Is that a promise sugar?!? Cause I will hold you to that one!!

14. Very Nice

Seeing you makes me wanna have a cuddle nekked touchy feely under the covers session with you ;)

Nice car! and what a turn on a chick that knows her cars. In highschool I had a Black 79 Camero Z28, I dropped a LT1 in it bored 40 over, roller rockers, 750 double pump holly w/ a tunnel ram, hooker headders, straight dual turbo exhaust. Loved that car

Now I drive a modded 07 turbo charged VW GTI with a 6 speed triptronic DSG transmission. Has about 250ish HP and is SCARY fast. My dad being a mechanic for 30 years I have driven a LOT of fast cars and this is the first one that actually made me go...Woah...

15. :mrgreen: Thank you so much!! It really means a lot to have the support of the Bunnies!! :mrgreen:

16. Nice boobs!!!! and Im not into that...you are very pretty... xoxo Kandi

17. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) Yeah that's a promise. :) It will be just like riding a dirt bike on a bumpy road. :wink: Except instead of feeling exhilarated and wired we will both feel exhilarated and GREAT! :)

18. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I find you to be a very attractive woman. You should be a Bunny in my opinion. Also, I agree with Kandi...nice boobs!!!

19. Re: Very Nice

OOhh naughty naughty!! Me likey me likey!!

Actually I like the 2.0 turbo VW Eos better than the GTI!! Much more room for mods!! The VR6 version is slightly faster stock but has absolutely no room for mods!! Not even a cold air intake! Not bad with a GTI though...I like the hard top convertible of the Eos with the fully retracting sunroof! Black on black in the sports package is a sex on wheels all the way!!

20. [smilie=kiss of love.gif] Ya'll are the best!! Thanx!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: Very Nice

I like the Eos too and actually considered it but the GTI is more sporty to me. I got the 4 door version so lots of room bumping and grinding. It has 4 cubic feet more room than the old model. I hesitantly traded in a 2003 GTI VR6 and trust me... 2.0l turbo is faster. Plus with the DSG tranny shifting in 2 tenths of a second and a solid power band from 3000-7000 RPM makes it a rocket. I'd give you a ride anyday... ;)

22. Oh honey as long as the bike is big enough I will take that bumpy ride anyday!! I like it like that!! 8)

23. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) :D :D :D

24. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) Kandi is right. You do have great boobs. HA CHA... CHA CHA CHA!!! :lol: :wink:

25. Re: Very Nice

Fuck a ride....I wanna drive!!

26. [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

27. Re: Very Nice

I'm sure that can be arranged my dear :)

[​IMG]

28. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

8) Right back at you beautiful. [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

29. Hope you hear back soon!!

30. Very Nice! that certainly got my attention!

31. Thanks sugar!! Lets just hope I can catch Madame Suzette and Dennis' attention as well huh? :wink:

32. Now that's what I'm talking about! Like a cannoli..sweet & nicely filled out. :wink:

33. You are so sweet!! Thank you! I got your PM too so it really means a lot with your post! I agree there should be at least one girl for every guys interests there! Again, thank you!!

34. :? Thank you....I think? I have never been compared to a cannoli before so I think thats a good thing. Even though I am not a big cannoli fan! LOL...I hope thats a good thing anyway!! LOL [smilie=kiss of love.gif]