Business opportunity?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Keith, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Hey Dennis-I posted this on the suggestions board too. How about creating a ppv website where you charge $19.95 or $29.95 per month for people to view digital photos and download streaming video of Bunnies in Bondage? You also set up a "request line" of what people want to see-I.E.- "I want to see Erin Daye in a red bikini tied to a stripper pole." You also charge say $60 for a custom DVD of a certain girl wearing a certain outfit or tied in a certain way,and charge extra for more elaborate scenes-I.e.-two or more girls,or expensive props. "Hogtied.com" and "Bondage by Request" are two similar very successful sites. I know you'd make a mint. I have over 20 years experience in BDSM play and I have tons of equipment. I would be happy to work as the "rigger".-I.e.-The person who ties the girls up and decorates the sets. I have been a Bunny Ranch regular for 15 years and a lot of the girls know me and trust me. Felicia Fox,Erin Daye and Karla Kubana are just a few that I have done scenes with and they had a great time and will vouch that I'm a stand-up guy. I even have a commission program worked out for myself and the girls. If you want to talk further, you can e-mail me or call me-my cell phone number is 303-3494. Thanks, Keith Scott.