Bunny's on Surreal life

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20 girls.... DAYUM! Can I cum, Daddy? oops, come...lol

2. ME! ME! ME! PLEASE DADDY :D

3. ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN

4. Let me work on gettin gyou involved, you are perfect1

5. Dennis, You really should take a long look at Rollergirlie. She would make a great bunny and would love to go on Surreal Life for you. I've already reserved an appointment with her if she becomes a bunny. Give her a shot, please!

6. If she wants to join Team Bunnyranch she will have the time of her life, ask Brooke & Yadie they both started out posting

7. I've never been a fan of The Surreal Life, but if they put a Bunny on, I'll have to set my TiVo.

Of course, if there are going to be 20 bunnies partying in Vegas, I want to be there in person. Maybe instead of Surreal Life you should do a season of Cathouse: Roadtrip.

8. Daddy D, I would love to be on! Puh-leeeze? :cry:

xoxoxoxoxoxo Dior

9. Why not set the bar at it's highest....try to get Bailey and Taylor. You could stack that twosome up against any of the finest "mainstream" girls, ANYDAY!!!! (You are the king for getting those two to begin with!)

10. My vote would be Isabella Soprano.. she dominated the screen during the first series... beautiful girl and very personable. I would also vote for Air Force Amy. Not very familiar with Kandi but she is a quick thinker so I'd pick her as well.

11. Hey D..
    I am excited to come to Reno On April 2nd if you still want me to come ;)
    kisses..

12. That's EXACTLY how I feel! But no matter what show they're on, I'd watch!

13. You hit it, Bunny is all personality, fun as can be. she will be a big part of the show.

14. Yippie! I just found out that I'll be one of the girls doing surreal life!!

15. Dennis i think you should send air force Amy...i watch that show faithfully and they would love to have someone as fun and crazy as air force Amy..i love her.... she just doesn't give a shit... i wish i could be that free spirited

16. amy isn't at the ranch anymore.

17. well that stinks...i thought she was coming back...anyway why dont you go lindsey????? you seem sweet and you are very good looking...i think you would be fun on the show....

18. ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN is my pick

19. I Think shelly would be awesome on it

20. DADDY YOU KNOW ID LOVE TO GO..I THINK WE'D ALL HAVE A BLAST!!

21. Just wondering WHICH BUNNIES ended up taping???

22. The Real Deal

I would like to go... I think I'm strong, smart and sexy. Someone who can stand alone and not feel lonely.

Ooo Ooo Pick Me, Pick Me...

Of course it would be after overhaulin with the plastic surgeon, Hee Hee...

Licks and Kisses,
    Mia Morgan
    M&M mmmelts in your mouth, not in your hands...
    8)

23. I think the whole thing fell thru...

24. I THINK YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER SOME GIRLS FROM BUNNY2, THEY ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND FUN TO BE AROUND. IS IT APRIL 2, 2007? IF SO I WOULD LOVE TO GO.-XOXO-RARE DIAMOND :wink:

25. surreal

dennis, you have to send bunny love to go. damn! she is so fine

26. Read my lips: The whole Surreal Life deal fell thru!!

27. Lea los labios: ¡El trato Surreal entero de la Vida cayó thru!

28. :D

29. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

CAUTION: Five year old post.

30. I tis, but if I had to choose, pick Bunny Love :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.