Bunnyranch Roadhouse Restaurant and Bar

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sierraflyer, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Not sure if this qualifies as a Ranch Report - but here goes... :p

This is perhaps my third stop by the Roadhouse while wandering the area. If you haven't checked it out - I strongly recommend. Each time I order something different - and in each case the preparation, quality of ingredients, taste and presentation exceeded my expectations...

Today I ordered the Caressa Club Sandwich. It was outstanding. The turkey was very high quality, the apple-wood smoked bacon was amazing - on a nice toasted sourdough. Yum!

I'm always surprised by how LOW the bills is as well - you can have an excellent lunch for $8.00 to $12.00 including tip and still go home with leftovers. It's also a great looking restaurant!

I suppose my only criticism would be the lack of healthy or international options. (other than salads) It's very American - meaning, burgers, hot dogs, fried things, a respectable line of sandwiches, pizza - the sort of fare you'd find at a baseball game. Grilled salmon, a teriyaki stir fry w chicken and veggies, pork adobo, or an Indian curry with rice would be nice additions to the menu.

The service was excellent - and so was the WIFI - I was getting about 60MB down - bonus!

You'll definitely leave satisfied...

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

It was wonderful to meet you while you were here and I look forward to our sensual encounter, to the intimate pleasures we will share with each other.
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sierraflyer likes this.