BunnyRanch at the Lakers game tonight

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 8, 2006.

1. If your at the La Lakers game tonight April Luv, Michelle Hart, John Gray from Quest magazine and Tony Servido and I will be moving back and forth from the Lakers owners box to seats at mid court please come by and say hello.

After the game we will be at the Blackstone Cherry & Black label Society, concert at the Wiltern Theater. Zack Wylde and my buddy dimebag who was killed are the monster rock guitar players

Cumm join us if you like basketball & hard rock.

2. Hope you have fun...... :twisted:

3. Hope you guys have fun!! wish i was there i like the lakers..

4. :D Hope you have fun :D

5. the lakers?

Dennis, are you at the Lakers game again? I was wondering where you were.

6. When I first heard about dimebag dying that day, my heart skip a beat. He was possibly one of the best guitar players of all time. If not the best then he had his own unique style. I have seen Zakk Wylde 8 times in concert and it was good everytime. How was the show? Did the bunnies enjoy it?

7. Read this post and just had to pull out my Pantera CD's. Dimebag's death was a tragic loss to the world. Wish I could be there with you all have a great time.

8. we were in the Lakers owners box, great food, cool people, good game.

9. Dime Bag was a good friend, I am invited to the the guys from Pantera's Xmas party Tuesday in Dallas

10. I think I would rather beable to go back in time and party with the guys of pantera than party with a bunny. Wait!!!!! I take that back. We can include them both.

11. Awesome call me if ya'll are in town.