Bunny Ranch Booty Shorts

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Ok, I'm currently watching the episode with Jocelyn And Crystal (The Twins) and I see that they are wearing a pair of pink Moonlite Bunny Ranch booty shorts. How can I get my hands on a pair of these, I don't see them offered in the online store. They were wearing them in bed with Dennis.

xoxoxoxoxox Dior

2. The bunnies at the ranch get them..... we can get you a pair as soon as you become a bunny.

3. Jenny, just emailed big D and I'm getting ready to email Suzette. Put in a good word for me, keep ur fingers crossed!

xoxoxoxoxox Dior

4. will you model them for me?

5. i must be the only bunny that doesn't have those booty shorts, a robe or A FREAKEN TANK TOP. i must be the black sheep bunny. how sad for me :(

6. I'd like to get my hands on a pair of those, too. And I don't mean I want to buy 'em ;)

7. Not Black sheep but Black gun.

Maybe I can be bribed. Try me.

8. I WANT A PAIR OF THE SHORTS TOO :(

9. You know I will D! :shock:

I'll wear them under a bunny robe and nothing else....

10. You still have not asked for them, I am waiting to see how long it takes.

11. Your a good little accountant HO!

12. You know it D... too bad I don't wear glasses! hee hee

When are you coming to visit me????

Kiss kiss kiss

13. smile.

I wanna model the pink jump suit that the girls had on for the howard show with nothing but those booty shorts on under them for you Dennis? ha ha :)

14. Re: smile.

I like that idea a lot, when?

I wil put in the order.

15. I am swinging by the ranch on saturday on my way to my buddies place. Do you guys have some womens clothes for sales there??

16. sure suz,asst Kris and or myself will be there from noon til midnight.

17. hmm.

btw I'm being serious about really wanting that jump suit are you guys still selling them? Also did you get my photos Dennis?

18. Hi Daddy!! I've asked!! remember at Christmas dinner we were laughing cus I was like, "Hey, who do I gotta blow to get a tank?" And you said I could have one, and I didn't even have to blow anyone for it!! But then I guess we both got busy, what, with me making top booker Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and all and your hectic schedule.
    And now since I've been back, I see all these NEW bunnies with these cute pink tanks and booty shorts and I'm so jealous! And I was in the kitchen the other day and I was cold and somebunny said, "go get your robe" and I was like, "i don't have one :(" and I felt sad.

19. today is your lucky day!! ask me

20. I DO NOT wonder why you made top booker, sweet heart! You're gorgeous!
    Good luck with the clothes! I know Dennis will hook you up!

21. Robe

I was on ebay this morning and saw a Bunny Ranch bathrobe on their auction. No bids so far as I could tell.

22. Papi I have not yet received any body shorts and a tank. Can I please have one... :

23. Re: Robe

I would love to know more about these shorts when I come! Or cum.... :wink:

24. Re: Robe

I will tell you all about them, remind me.

25. Sweet, thanks guys..

26. Re: Robe

No doubt Big D, I'm coming in April! Can't wait to be a part of Team Bunny!

xoxoxoxoxox Dior

27. I'm SOOOOOO happy for you Dior! Make sure you post a pic of you in those bootie shorts, girl! You'll work whatever you wear!
    Wow! To think I might be able to party with you on my birthday..... :shock:

28. NO I WITH YOU BABY GIRL :( I DON'T HAVE BOOTY SHORTS OR A TANK TOP. I DON'T EVEN HAVE SWEATS AS WELL. YOUR NOT ALONE SEXY WOMAN :wink: