Bunny in waiting!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Hello everyone! My name is Briana and im 18 years old. I just wanted to say hi and get to know everyone because I am anxious to become a Bunny. So leave me a message or just say hi!! Can't wait to meet everyone. Maybe soon I'll get to show you a real good time!! :wink:

2. Hi Briana!!! :)

3. Hello ashley!!! I love the picture. You're so sexy!! I can be whatever flavor you want hunnie! We'd have fun :wink:

4. So Briana--where you at in SC? I'm in SC also! maybe we can get together sometime! Later cutie!!

5. hi

Well hello miss cowgirl! You sound like a real southern cutie! Well send me a message hunnie and we'll have some fun!

6. I'm not in SC but I know where they sell Plane Tickets......

7. Really---so you wanna cum on down to South Carolina? This southern gal could show you a real good time!! A time you'd NEVER forget!!

8. I'm in Phoenix now, but I spent 2 1/2 years in Cola. I'm heading back that way in May for a wedding in Charleston. I have to say, the women in SC are some of America's greatest hidden treasures.

9. Do tell more........

10. Honey like I said, It would be an experience that you would NEVER FORGET!!! Just think of a sweet-n-sexy southern gal caterin' to your every whim/need/want!! Sounds great to you? When ya cumin' to SC?

XXOXOXO

11. Hey, us North Carolina girls are nothing to sneeze at as well!

South Carolina girlz are hottttttttttt!

xoxoxoxoxo Dior

12. Hmm, I can't really remember. I may need someone to refresh my memory about NC girls. :twisted:

13. Ahh! You're gorgeous! I hope you make it, I'm gonna apply this year too! Good Luck to you girl!