Bunnies on the Dr. Keith Ablow Show

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Brooke Taylor, Nov 25, 2006.

1. On Wednesday November 29th the BunnyRanch Family takes over the Dr. Keith Ablow show!!

Check your local listings for times!!

If you would like to preview the show you can by going to Dr. Keith Ablow's website.
    Here's the link http://drkeith.warnerbros.com

I'm HO excited!!! :D

2. I'm looking forward to seeing it 8) .

3. 2 MORE DAYS!!!! :D :D

Many bunnies are on the show: Alexis Fire, Felicia Foxx, Audrey, April Luv, Lady Moonshadow, Carissma Lynn, myself, Mommy, and Daddy!!

There are even a few surprise guests including one person very near and dear to me

You'll also get an inside look at the Moonlite Bunnyranch and the ladies that work here!! Be sure to watch!!

They do an excellent job at the Dr. Keith Ablow Show and we know it will be a great show!!!

4. Ill have to check out what time it comes on! :D

5. Check your local listings - the time it's on depends on where you live

6. Thank you hun! yah I just did its on tomarrow at 11am chan. 5 here in Vegas!

7. Yup, caught it, reminded me about the Bunny Ranch :D Saw the HBO special some time back. Looks like a great place to work and make friends! Back 15 years and 40 lbs ago I did a nude photo shoot that I don't think ever got published anywhere and it was great fun. Perhaps some time I'll get to that part of the country and hop on by for a visit!

8. I watched and was impressed with all the ladies. Oh and you too Dennis :lol:

9. sorry i missed it

10. I watched it! You all looked fab! I am sooo jealous! I want to be there, but kinda got stage fright. :? You're all sooo beautiful! And Dennis is sooo hot! XOXOXO.

11. Glad you liked it Chizzie!! I thought it was a great representation of the Bunny Ranch!! 8)

12. damn.. I missed it. :x :x Did anyone record it?