Brothel moments/meetings that were awesome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I'm talking about the moments that you met either the working girl you've been waiting for, or even, courtesans, the clients you're excited to meet.

I'm looking for stories of you seeing the absolute joy in another's eyes when they have that moment.

I do hope I'm not oversharing, but this story from the Sagebrush bar from Tuesday is a good one. A gentlemen, admittedly nervous, but doing really well in hiding it, came into the bar saying he had an appointment scheduled with @Natasha Star . I had a great time just conversing with her the night prior, and was somewhat jealous that he was her appointment, but we struck up a conversation.

We actually had a lot in common, and I told him he had a good choice in Natasha, which he immediately agreed with, and then she came into the parlor. Seeing his eyes light up at seeing her was a really really cool moment. He knew he liked her, but couldn't believe how gorgeous she is in person, kept saying "wow, wow, wow", very happy to be a "fly on the wall" during that awesome moment for you @Ragazo Solo

Turns out the guy is a member of the message boards, and asked me a couple of days later if he was talking to "Jessie Summers" which of course he was. It was a cool moment.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

It all comes together after awhile. What starts out as some tentative messages on this board ends up drawing you into a new world full of new friends and lovers. So glad you had that moment!

Old Nick and BrooklynMoore like this.
  3. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

This is making me smile sooooooo big right now, haha!
    It was really cool meeting you and hearing some of your story
    I really hope to meet you again someday

BrooklynMoore and Natasha Star like this.
  4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star ***Sensual Squirter*** No Deposit Required

This is so sweet, and I personally love how you posted about it from an “outside” perspective.

This was such a special moment. @Ragazo Solo arrived earlier than I had anticipated,and I was nervous to greet him because I had just gotten back from hiking and had no make up on. Frankly, I was in my rawest form lol. But my self consciousness instantly dissolved when he greeted me. It was so, so sweet, and I am very fortunate to have experienced our time together.

Thank you. Both of you :)

5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star ***Sensual Squirter*** No Deposit Required

It makes me smile wide, too! :D

Thank you so much!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  6. Thanks you two! I'm not sure if anybody noticed, but since I was facing Ragazo and conversing with him, I was trying not to "stare" at what was making him flush in the face and really excited lol. Staring at Natasha was his moment, but I did at least want to see what was getting his blood pressure going, so I took a little peek, and indeed, you looked amazing Miss Star, even in your most natural state!

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  7. sonja
    Chat with Me

Limerance.... one of my favorite things in the world.

Natasha Star and BrooklynMoore like this.
  8. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

I had just committed to a party with a lady when I saw Sonja. We made an instant connection. I still kept my commitment and I was glad I did. Mari Savage gives a mean massage. I had to come back for Sonja, though. And then I had to keep coming back.

I can't always say what it is that attracts me to a woman. I'm frequently surprised by who gets onto my radar. Maybe, it's the surprise of the unexpected. Both of these ladies are not just different from each other but they are different than their images project (at least to me).

sonja, Natasha Star and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. sonja
    Chat with Me

Ahhh! Thank you. Meeting you was just as powerful for me.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  10. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

I'll let you thank me in person my love. I may be able to make a return trip this month.

sonja likes this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I hope to have a brothel meeting sometime in the future.

sonja likes this.
  12. sonja
    Chat with Me

I will definitely do that!!! Muahhhhh!

13. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

From the lineup:

When a gent sees his ultimate dream woman and lights up!

From the bar:

When a lady and gent reconnect after a long time between Ranch visits.

Both are beautiful things to see. :)

Old Nick likes this.
  14. sonja
    Chat with Me

That moment you are surprised buy a familiar face that you haven't seen in ages. Reunions make for happy days.