Brooke Taylor & Bunny Love on stage in Sturgis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 8, 2006.

1. The girls were amazing last night & we had so much fun.

Me and the Bunnies were on stage with Steve Miller band and Cheap Trick, tonight its The Counting Crows & Nickelback.

There must have been 100,000 people in the audience, it was nuts, we had a t Shirt cannon and shot t Shirts out about 500 to 600 ft, it was so cool.

Has there been much in the news re Sturgis?

Like rock? Cumm play with us in Sturgis.

2. I saw something last night about record crowds turning out despite the heat.

Sounds like ya'll are having lots of fun keep it up!!

3. We were on stage tonight with the Counting Crows and then Nickelback.

We brought out the now infamous bunnyranch t shit Bazooka, omg, we can shoot the shirts maybe 700 ft tonight, it was crazy.

Brooke & Bunny were such a hit with the crowd after we got off stage we were swamped at our Bunny Booth. The band sold hardly anything and the Bunny booth was slammed all night.

we all went back to Nickelback's house and hung out for a while, got so cool pics, should we post them?

4. Of course you have to keep up updated!!

5. Big D. - Absolutely you should post them. The Chicago pixs were great and we are all waiting for Sturgis pixs.

6. Post the pics ...

7. NICE ASS!

I will get the girls to slow down to do it.

8. Here's some pictures of us before going on stage!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Bunny is TOO cute! I had a problem with not staring at her during my trip, she's so hot!

Kisses!

10. I like the sound of that!!! :wink:

11. I love the pics!