Brittany Angel and April Luv

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Reynard, Sep 4, 2007.

1. I traveled out to Carson City last week for the sole purpose of seeing Brittany Angel. I had been lurking on the message board for a few months when Brittany began to post. I was captivated by her sweet smile and those golden curls of hers and began sending her PMs. I could tell from her notes and postings that we would hit it off, and I was right.

I called the ranch and was picked up by Norm, the ranch driver, from my hotel. I found that we were both from the same area and had a nice chat about our old neighborhood. I arrived at the ranch about a half hour before my scheduled appointment with Brittany. I wanted to get there early so that I could have a drink at the bar and relax. I had no sooner ordered a drink from Kris, when Brittany appeared in the little black dress that I had sent to her. I have to say that the photos of Brittany on the web page don’t begin to do her justice. When she greeted me my jaw dropped at how beautiful she looked. We sat at the bar and chatted for a few minutes. She then took my hand and gave me a tour of the ranch which ended at her room. We went in to negotiate and chatted for a few minutes and then went down to the booking office to pay for the hour. I was really nervous, but Brittany did everything she could to help me relax. After our time together we went back to the bar where bartender Barb set me up with a few more drinks, and then Al the night driver took me back to my hotel.

The next evening I was picked up by Clyde, one of the other day drivers for the ranch. He was also from my area and once again I had a very nice chat on the ride out. I was greeted again by Brittany, this time wearing a very sexy tartan mini skirt and blouse. She surprised me by bringing her friend April Luv over and suggested that the three of us party together. I was a bit daunted by the prospect of partying with these two very beautiful women, but as Brittany pointed out I was there to experience something new. I agreed and we went back to April’s room to negotiate. We then went back to the booking office to book the hour and then the three of us went back to April’s room. Once the hour had passed we rebooked for an additional half-hour. Afterward, we all went out to the bar and had a drink together and chatted for a while. Once again Al drove me back to my hotel.

I was scheduled to fly out the following night, so I went back to the ranch in the afternoon, after a quick stop at my bank. Once again Brittany, April and I booked an hour, which turned into an additional half hour. I was very sorry to have to say my goodbyes to these very lovely young ladies, but I know that I am going back as soon as I can arrange another trip.

It goes without saying that Brittany Angel and April Luv are both very beautiful young ladies. The thing that impressed me the most about these two young ladies though was their sweet and kind personality. I thank them for their kindness and everything they did for me. They made my visits with them into life long happy memories.

2. Awe thanks sweetie!! It makes me feel good that you had a good time! I always aim to please, and i had a good time myself! I cant wait to see you again!!

3. You are very sweet to say that. Thank you again. I can't wait to get back to see you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wow what a trip sounds like you had a great time.

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wow what a trip sounds like you had a great time.

6. It was outstanding!!!!!