Breastfeeding Roleplay Fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ace_flyer206, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Hey everyone,

I'm somewhat new here and thought I'd make my first post about what I'm looking for. I've never been to the ranches but I plan on coming by around early November 2019 but not 100% sure yet. I already have a courtesan in mind that I would like to do this with but wanted to see if any others are interested in this.

For the longest time I've always had a thing for big busty breasts and always had a fantasy of latching on and suckling on a woman's breast as I'm breastfeeding. I actually do not care about lactation, just the act of suckling turns me on. I want a woman with big breast to wear a low-cut top so that it can be easily pulled down to expose her breast and have me suckle them. I want to dry nurse in various positions: me laying on my back cradled in her lap, her straddling me, laying side-by-side. I'm not into wearing diapers or age play. I just want a boob in my mouth for me to suckle on. :)

AlexandriaMoon and ImogenSteele like this.
  2. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

Sounds reasonable.

C'mon, ladies. Tits out for Ace!

light-brown-thumbs-up-sign2.png
    . .

tinker and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. Alright! Thanks for the support!

Slider likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

@DesertRose actually posted something about that a while back.

5. How’d that go? Anyone willing to participate?

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

She mentioned it as a party idea. I was intrigued.

7. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

I love your wording.... suckle, you can suckle on mine anytime baby! IMG_0062.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I could probably suckle them all day!

ImogenSteele likes this.
  9. Hey there, I must confess I also have a breastfeeding fantasy!
    For years it went unexpressed, as I struggled to pick up women (let alone big breasted ones!) and I used to be a bit shy about saying what I wanted during sex esp if it felt a bit socially taboo.
    Then I realized that of course men have boobs too...with sexy nipples to go with them! and since then have enjoyed suckling away happily during sex or intimacy. So I guess for me, size of boobs diddnt matter in the end?!?! Neither did gender hahaha which I think is pretty funny!
    I just place my fingers firmly outside the areola top and bottom to form a 'nipple sandwhich', and I can get even a slim mans nipple deep enough inside my mouth to breastfeed.
    Fun fact is that with repetative sucking stimulation, men can also lactate! Amazing things breasts are! Resized_20190809_230606_7683.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JBear, TiredFrog and Old Nick like this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I think you just turned me on.

During the happier days of my marriage, I made my wife orgasm just from nipple play. Have you ever orgasmed that way?

11. Hi,

I have the same fantasy. How can i know which lady can lactate? I am planning to visit ranch shortly. Its better to know the lady before i get to ranch so that i get to know her and have some good time and fantasy experience when i visit her.

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  12. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Omg Imogen, this is the most incredible sensation and so many women don't like to do it. I feel like there is a nerve that runs directly from my nipple to...well, down south. I just love the sensation!!

ImogenSteele and T-Love74 like this.
  13. I've got a pair of amazing all natural 38DDD with sensitive nipples that need some attention! [email protected]

14. Back when I was lactating my breasts would eject milk every time I had an orgasim! Which was funny and wet!

I must admit I had a few organism while breastfeeding too... yet another amazing side effect of breastfeeding xoxo

15. Totally! Like a string that is attached to both erogenous zone...tugging on one pulls the other into action! Xx

16. Abby your breasts are totally beyond...jaw dropping stuff xo

AbbyAvery likes this.
  17. T
    Imogen- you are allowed to play with them anytime!!

ImogenSteele and grizzly like this.
  18. This is such a cool fact! I wonder if mine would??? Hmmmmmm

ImogenSteele and T-Love74 like this.
  19. Abby, if you were lactating I would be latched on to your breasts like a hungry baby.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

ImogenSteele likes this.
  20. It’s quite common

21. Oh la la! Xoxo

22. This is actually one of my kinks, and love how wet it gets me. I've done it before while actually lactating and its one of the most erotic, and even intimate activities to do with a partner.

Email me: [email protected] BeautyPlus_20190827164232550_save.jpg

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;):D[smilie=hot over you.gif]This is one fantasy I have always wanted to explore. I think it’s time to cross this off my list.;):D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  24. Are there currently any ladies at the ranches who can lactate?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

25. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

OMG, Alexandria, this is such a turn-on!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I’m new and my wife and I induced lactation. I want to bring her to the ranch to learn to enjoy her first FMF the best way possible. Are there any ladies who would help us get into group activities and play with lactation. I want her to feel lime a queen.
    Bruce

28. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Wow. I am slow about certain variations in human sexuality.