Breakfast with Jade....and a Sunny Surprise (10/6/12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Oct 10, 2012.

1. So round 3 with Jade.... mmmmm

where to begin.... where to begin.....

So I wanted to have a two girl party again, but I really wanted to have a three way. Now don't get me wrong, a two girl party is great. But a three way, where everyone enjoys everyone, is the dream most guys have. Jade and I discussed it before, but we didn't plan it at all. But it was always in the back of my head.

Jade and I had amazing parties back in August, and I knew we had to reparty. So When I decided that I was heading back to the Ranch, there was one lady that I had in mind. So we agreed to meet on the last day of my trip so we could send me back to the freezing cold weather of Michigan. :(

I got to see Jade briefly each day and she gave me little kisses and let me know how much she was looking forwards to our party. We agreed that we would meet for breakfast. Every day though i was sure to give her little gifts every chance I could get. More on how excited she was for a few later, but even though we didn't party every day, it was refreshing to see how much she enjoyed seeing me :)

So the morning of our party, Jade and I had a delicious breakfast. We spent almost an hour just sitting in the kitchen chatting and enjoying each others company. It was really nice to just spend some one on one time with one another. Jade was wearing a black robe, and I was really excited to see what treasure was hidden under that silky attire. It was hard to concentrate on the food when I had such a lovely lady in front of me. And it wasn't just her beautiful physique or gorgeous smile that attracted to me to her. It was how intelligent, honest, sweet, and caring she was.

Before long, Jade took me by the hand and led me to the VIP room. Our negotiations were non existant. She lured me in with kisses, we knew what we wanted, and we agreed to head over to the office. But before hand, i gave her the last gift. I will let her post pictures of it before I talk about it. So we were going to head over the office...

Until my sexual desire got the better of me. I stood in place with Jade's hand in mine and didn't budge for a second. I decided to ask for something i really wanted. Jade gave me a devilish grin when i asked her if she minded if we added someone to the second half of our party. I told her I was really interested in doing the last part of our party as a three way. Jade lit up and seemed very excited about the girl I chose.

We went to the office and I paid off the bill. Jade had gotten ahold of Sunny and she was on her way to the Ranch. She would be there for the last 25 minutes or so of our party, so I paid off the entire thing and retreated back to Jade. :) The first two parties I kinda let Jade take control of the party. Not this time :) I remember a whirlwind of cloths as I couldn't keep my hands off her and pushing her body onto the bed. After some oral for me, it was time keep a promise to Jade. I had guaranteed her a "a long intense orgasm".

I was intent on keeping my promise, and I think I kept up my end of the bargain. Jade laid on the bed breathless, shushing me as I tried to talk :p She only muttered "Do not opperate machinery" as a way of showing her delight with our party :) We switched threw some positions, including one that got the score to 2-0 Jade, before we were cuddling in the bed recuperating. Before we knew it, the VIP door opened and Sunny came in wearing only panties and a scarf :)

Jade and Sunny are so beautiful, I couldn't keep my hands to myself. Jade took a few moments to freshen up while I pounced on Sunny and rolled around with her in my arms. She is just so damn kissable! After Jade came back to the party and we all exchanged some light kissing and touching, the lovely ladies had their way with me for a few moments. It was incredibly intense.

After a while, Jade pushed Sunny back, gave me a look, and informed me that "This was hers" as she decided she wanted Sunny for herself. For a few minutes, I went into voyeur mode, just watching as these two had fun. After a minute, I decided to help Jade have her fun with Sunny before we had all three of us getting in on the action. Having sex with Jade while she was pleasuring Sunny was incredible!

And when I saw Sunny and Jade reverse directions, it was another great show for a minute I'm not sure Jade knew Sunny had a tongue stud before they got it on, but she sure didn't seem to mind! And I got to have fun with Sunny while she had fun with Jade :) All three of us seemed to enjoy each others company very much :)

The time of our party was coming to an end, so Sunny and Jade wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself even more :) Jade wasn't going to get me to catch up to her, but Sunny and I could be tied :)

I don't want to spell out exactly what happened, but i had the most intense end to the party I've ever had. Sunny took care of one part while Jade gave me a ton of kisses as I was unable to contain myself. The two ladies watched me as I lied there just exhausted. Jade and Sunny laughed as I tried to talk but was completely breathless and spent. Easily the most intense ending I've ever had.

Jade and Sunny and I spent a few minutes kissing and cuddling before we realised I had to leave for the airport ASAP. So I got dressed, but not before Sunny did a flying leap into my arms and we all kissed on last time.

I hated to leave, but I havn't stopped thinking about those two beautiful tanned ladies enjoying each others company, how the seemed to click instantly. Jade telling Sunny that they are going to be good friends from here on out :)

I don't think it would be fair to say this was my best party ever period. It was a unique party and I don't think I could compare it to a one on one. But how it transitioned to the best on one on I ever had with Jade to a three way that would make Charlie Sheen blush, I think I have to declare it the best morning of my life. And I owe it all to Jade and Sunny. These two ladies are simply leaps and bounds the best. They are caring, considerate, passionate, charming, and one of a kind.

Jade, thank you for the amazing time. You are truely such a special lady and our parties get better each time!

Sunny, this was only our second party and only a day after the first, but I was so happy you joined us!

Ladies, you two made all my dreams about a threeway come true. I will never forget what you all did and I truely appreciate it to such a degree it's hard to even say

Gentlemen. If you want a three way that will blow your mind, find these two ladies ASAP and get them to show you why they are easily the two most beautiful, sexy, goergeous ladies at the Ranch.

2. Excellent review, this sounds like a great time!

3. Wow I'm jealous! Sounds like an amazing time.

4. Ankou!! This review made me tear up a bit! Tears of Joy, it went exactly that way, it replayed in my head and everything!! Jade and I had a lot of fun! Thank you so much for taking our first two girl party, with Jade and I! She told me she Jaded me, and I Sunnytized her! Practice makes perfect though, we just may have to do that atleast once everyone of your visits!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It was a very fun time! ;) You know now also!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. I like your signature, I have been Jaded too!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

8. Thanks! Being jaded is an amazing thing and looking forward to it many more times. :evil:

9. Great review! Jade seems amazing. Sunny seems wonderful.

Can't wait to see Jade's pink response pop up :)

10. Thank you, Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. That makes two of us!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. And together - WE ARE UNDENYABLE!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you so much for the fun time and for writing it for me and Sunny. It was really nice of you to take the time. Sorry it took so long for me to respond it. I actually forgot to subscribe to the few last ones and that got me confused. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well, now that you had experienced for your self..... yes, I think we all definitely agree on it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Jealous? No, you shouldn't. Soon we will experience one with another lady, right? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was really fun. And Ankou was Jaded/Sunnytized for life [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes it is. Thank you Al [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hehe, sounds like that nickname stuck. Many more times will come hopefully. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Skippy, I just wrote it so now you can see it roomy. Cant wait to meet you. Thank you for posting. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Jaded and Sunnytized forever!! I love it, we should make t-shirts! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am in for tshits... " You been Jaded" " Jaded and Sunnytized"

22. Love it!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Youve always got the best ideas!

23. You will always have a life changing time when with 2 beautiful ladies such as them

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Now who is going to work with me on the projects? :(

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Do I see Skye included on the mix?

26. Looking forward to another great adventure sweet pea! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I just got a tease on how is going to be St Patty's week with AR. Brace your selves [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to take that picture wearing your jersey. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward to toss some parties tonight.... lol :mrgreen: Parteee time!!!!

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Even though she is gone, I think is nice to remember good times and make new memories.

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was always nice to do with you. When I have the time, I leek hanging out, eating, talking, having a sip of a drink. You were aways just as caring to all the ladies you saw.