About Me BREAKFAST or BUST

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 14, 2019.

?

Pancakes or French Toast?

Poll closed Aug 21, 2019.
  1. Pancakes

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. French Toast

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. If you know me well, you know that breakfast is my absolute favorite meal of the day- this is why the Summer Scramble was invented! If you have not seen my postings of my "Summer Scrambles" on my twitter @summersage8 , I will explain a little bit about them to you!!

My scrambles include a little bit of everything:
    -eggs
    -bell peppers
    -mushrooms (lots of them)
    -spinach
    -onions
    -broccoli
    -bacon bits
    -cheese
    -avocado
    -tapatio

Anyway, as I was saying, breakfast is my favorite!! Not only do I love breakfast foods, but I love the environment in breakfast joints; I love sipping on coffee, looking around at everyone else who is starting their day too, looking at the newspaper that the breakfast joint changes every morning. There is something about mornings in general that I love too; I love that every morning is a fresh start, and that I have the whole day ahead of me to accomplish everything that I set out to do!

My favorite meal to get for breakfast is an omelette with fresh fruit. I also love french toast and pancakes, but eating one of those alone never seems to satisfy me- so, sometimes I get the omelette and a side of pancakes or french toast LOL!

I always tend to go to the same places and get the same dishes; let's go on an outdate to a breakfast joint that neither of us has tried before, and have an amazing new experience with each other!! :)

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You are making me choose between pancakes and French Toast that is a choice I can't make

summersage likes this.
  3. lol right!! choosing between the two is almost impossible

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. That’s an easy choice.....French toast.....with extra butter

summersage likes this.
  5. I'll have french toast (with some yummy whipped cream preferably!)

summersage likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

you've gotta try the "squeeze in" in Carson City....great breakfasts.... :)

summersage likes this.
  7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

nice size cup ms summer....and with whip cream....hmmmmm

summersage likes this.
  8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great photos! Now I want to go to Ihop and get everything on the menu.

summersage likes this.
  9. A big yummy breakfast is always so wonderful, and something I don't get enough! I love a good western omelet or eggs benedict, but good french toast is so delicious too!

10. You are so cute with your blue eyes and your pink and white nails. I voted french toast but I think some belgian waffles would sound really good too.

summersage likes this.
  11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

sounds delicious [smilie=i love you1.gif]

summersage likes this.
  12. MMM can't argue with that! I am drooling just thinking about it :)

13. Yes yes, very good choice!!! save some for me lol

14. I have actually been there a couple of times now and I love it! Because I love omelettes so much, the two times that I went there I got the greek omelette I believe, and it was beyond amazing each time! I have a new favorite breakfast joint now though: The Cup Cafe in Reno!! :) They have the best omelettes, toast, and the absolute best coffee with the biggest mugs!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  15. Awe, thank you!! Right, hard to chose! But, I think that's when it is safest to just order both :p

16. Thank you lol!! it was very yummy

tahoebigbear likes this.
  17. Thank you!! right lol we need it all now!! yummm :) :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  18. It was all so good!! :) We should go to breakfast sometime girl!!

19. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Are you on uber eats across state lines yet? I could use a Summer Scramble right about now!

summersage likes this.
  20. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I've never been the The Cup Cafe but it's now on my list...TY ms summer

summersage likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! I love your yummy photos!!! I love going to "Heidi's in Carson City for Breakfast"!!! I love their "Coastal Benedict with Shrimp and Crab" with a side order of fresh strawberries!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]Having "Breakfast at Heidi's in Carson City" - Yummy!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    summersage likes this.
  22. These photos are so cute, thanks for sharing!! Mmm that sounds really good, I will have to try it! haven't been to Heidi's in forever, looks like its time to take a trip over there!! :)

23. LOL not yet, but perhaps could be a business move in the future ;) Cant wait to make you a Summer Scramble when you come back Mercy <3

24. You're welcome!! It is so yummy, and they are so quick too! My first time going there was for my friend's birthday July 1st, and I have been there like seven times since lol!! I take all my friends there now, it is my go-to!! So good, you won't be let down! Let me know what you end up getting :)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  25. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!!!! I can make a yummy Hawaiian bread french toast, turkey bacon, and spicy eggs for you Summer!

tahoebigbear likes this.