Brain picking

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Mr. Hoff, greetings from Texas. I would like to say that I admire the fact that you have provided an environment that is safe and fun for all involved. You have created the ultimate candy store for all of us "big kids". I would like to know how many legal Brothels you have to compete with in your industry and what steps you take to separate the Bunny Ranch from your competitors. I would also like to know if there are any other states where this is legal, and if so which ones. I think you are living the dream life and I am definitely envious. Besides next to impossible, how could one get started in the business? I am asking about the management or ownership side. I have always said that there are three things that people will and have to do in life, eat, drink and have sex. I have come to the conclusion that some will go without one or two of those things to get the other. I would really like to have the opportunity to meet and speak with you sometime and get some insight about the business. Take care and hope to hear from you.

2. All of this information and more will be in Dennis' new Book,Brothel Ownership for Dummies............