REVIEW Blair Adele @ LRN Nov 2017

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Another fun trip up to Reno/Carson City and then off to Elko for some more fun.

Saw and talked to some beautiful ladies, Bobbi Besos, Lola Love, Elaina Gilbert, Roxy Gold, Lily Poole, Ashlyn Sparks, Felina Meow, Desert Rose, Casey Cross, Riley Zane, etc.. , oh.. and saw Ruby Rae later also.

All the ladies are beautiful of course but back on topic.

Had a lineup at LRN and at the end of the line there was this new lady that was "late" to the lineup. ;-). I noticed nice shoes, legs and then a beautiful face. Of course she had a pretty dress on too that I remember her kind of pulling and/or straightening during the late "lineup". When she walked by she said Blair Adele.. Wow.. I thought to myself.. Well I "picked" her but really I think I was the lucky one to meet her. She walked me briefly to the what I think was the VIP room and we talked a bit. What a wonderful lady. I was a little taken aback and probably stuttered a bit.... maybe a lot.

Eventually we made our way to her room to discuss activities and off to the booking window we went. Details will be kept between the two of us but what a beautiful, smart and wonderful lady she is. I enjoyed her company and hope she enjoyed my company as well. I just said Beautiful Blair... and I think that's a good nick name. BB.

Ladies and Gentlemen, she is really a fun and sensual lady to be with.

Blair Adele - thank you for a wonderful time.

The next day after our party I messaged her and thanked her and she responded back very quickly.. Well... a couple of days later on my way back home to the Bay Area I figured I'd take the 50 Route instead of 80 so decided to drop in to say hi to Blair. Asked for her instead of the lineup and after a few minutes she came out breathing heavily with a little glow on her face with a little bit of sweat on her too..

No.. it's not what you think.. haha... she said she was running on the treadmill and just finished 2 miles.. and/or I interrupted her.

I really just wanted to say hi to her but we ended up in her room... and since I was already there we booked another party. I got lucky and was able to shower with her which was a lot of fun too.

Another wonderful party and I was soo lucky to meet this beautiful (BB) and wonderful lady.

Again Blair - thank you for a wonderful 2nd time and hope to see you again in the future.

Jake

2. BlairAdele
    Chat with Me

BlairAdele Well-Known Member

You’re the sweetest:) I enjoyed our time so much. If only every party was just like this. Such a sensual and sweet gentleman. It was more than just a party but, a genuine and compassionate interaction between the two of us. So happy to have met you, and I look forward to seeing you soon :)

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]So glad you enjoyed yourself!!!!!!!!!!

BlairAdele likes this.
  4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Blair is such a wonderful addition to our LRN family!

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Blaire is a wonderful lady to be around, her personality and beauty are a great combo for a lot of fun! xoxo

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Agreed she is an AMAZING and SEXY lady!!!!

8. Yessss, agreed. I'm so happy that she's here!

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

WE LOVE BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Come see her today

10. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Can't wait for Blair to come back from vacation!

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

13. Blair is such a gorgeous girl. Oh man, I need a two girl with her!

14. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome review !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome reviews!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great Review Love! Glad you shared a wonderful experience! xoxo