About Me Bio up on website

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 4, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

656C15D8-D9B6-447C-962B-228FFF19ECD4.jpeg
    I would love if you took the time to go to the Kit Kat website @ kitkatranch.com and read my Bio it tells all about this pretty little Kitty. Then comment what you think I would love to hear your review!

Love,
    Nina xoxo❤️

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. Great bio there DJ Starbux lol. I like how you have a bit a a sarcastic side to you too. I always think that’s a great, fun quality for someone to have. Very informative and very well written! Have to get you some more Starbucks in the near future!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You know exactly the way to a girls ❤️ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nate in the box likes this.
  4. That is a great Bio Nina! I feel like I know you better now and looking forward to finding out even more about you very soon. Oh and yes, your name is sexy! Just like you. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I like to be very detailed and give people an in depth look in to the person I am not just my looks but it does help lol

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Your bio is very in-depth, covers all aspects of you well and is complete in terms of your stats, background, contact information and self effacing humor (star bux, indeed! ;) )

It's a welcome change from some of the shorter, somewhat incomplete bios we sometime see (but in fairness, for some people it's hard to write about themselves. Others, sadly, don't last that long).

Yes, looks help but it's not the end all and be all. To start establishing a connection, which in turn truly facilitates a party, one needs to know more details of the lady to see if it matches or closely corresponds to your tastes, habits and fetishes.

NinaBux likes this.
  7. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with this thank you so much for taking the time to read it sweetheart!!! I wish I could post it here as well lol! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

Perhaps you can post a link to the bio? Though I think that thru the forums we can ask you specific questions or hear your opinions, thus getting a good feel for you. Anything really specific or private we can always email you or send a private conversation from here.

NinaBux likes this.
  9. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

10. Well I'm a computer nerd! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  11. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I like a smart man [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Hot lady is coming soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  13. Well, that was one of the most enticing and arousing pieces of literature that has crossed my phone screen in a long time. You my dear are special in more ways than can be described in words. Thank you for the literary sexual adventure!

NinaBux likes this.
  14. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I stimulate your mind and your body![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my Bio [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party and Sharky like this.
  16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Read it? You mean there was actual words and information there? I was too busy looking at the pictures.....:p;):)

NinaBux likes this.
  17. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Of course that’s what you would say but I bet you read it and was like wow lol

18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Ha, caught me! Yes, I did read it and yes, I did go, wow!

NinaBux likes this.
  19. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I love it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I have read it multiple times and not even sure how many times I have watched that video. WOW! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  21. A wealth of information and lots if tiny details that make Nina who she is, a great read and for some of us necessary reading material to be committed to memory.

NinaBux likes this.
  22. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That just means I have truly peaked you interest and I am glad you liked the video going to do another one in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lets_party and Sharky like this.
  23. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I like to let everyone know who I am in great detail lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharky likes this.
  24. Great! Looking forward to seeing it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  25. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me