Bianca- The Brazilian Bombshell

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BIG TEXAS, Jul 25, 2017.

1. This past weekend I made my first trip to Las Vegas. It was an amazing trip. When planning my trip to Vegas I decided I wanted to make a trip to one of Dennis' awesome brothels I have been hearing about. I have never been with a courtesan before and was very nervous as I did not know what to expect in the process.

I originally made first contact with another girl that is no longer with them and Bianca was the one to return my email with a couple of pictures and a sweet greeting message. She was beautiful in all the right ways in her pictures. I decided that she was the one I wanted to make my appointment with so I booked it. She is one of the girls with the Alien Cat house brothel. They sent a car to pick me up from my room in Vegas the night of the appointment. The driver was very friendly and made good conversation on the ride over.

When I arrived to the bright pink brothel and stepped up to the door to ring the bell I suddenly became very nervous since I had no idea what to expect on the inside. The door was answered by a sweet lady who invited me in to have a drink and wait while she went to let Bianca know I was there for our appointment. The place was not as busy as I thought it would have been (which was good to me). The sweet lady returned and told me Bianca would be out shortly.

I sat there drinking my captain and coke waiting anxiously for Bianca thinking to my self- "what if she looks nothing like her pictures"? " what if I don't like her" and then I heard the footsteps coming down the hall. I turned and to my surprise I saw the most gorgeous, long haired, sexy woman walking my way. She looked 10 times better than the pictures she sent me. She greeted me with a hug and introduced herself. She then gave me a quick tour of the house. She was very sweet and funny. At the end of the tour we went to her room and talked options(which were very reasonable) and came to an arrangement. The next couple hours were amazing. When Bianca took her clothes off I was in awe of her amazing body, her perfect breasts, and her scrumptious ass. I could not believe I was so lucky to be with her that night. She knew how to use every inch of her body and gave me one of the best sexual experiences of my life(and I have had plenty of experiences of all kinds). I highly recommend that if you are wanting to go to a brothel and experience one of the courtesans that you set up an appointment with Bianca. You will not be disappointed, I assure you of that. Bianca is a rarity to say the least. She has the sexiest body and a kick ass personality. I will definitely be seeing her again as soon as I am back in the area.

-The Texan with a Canadian leaf tattoo

Rock Refugee and kmoney like this.
  2. BiancaBardot
    Chat with Me

BiancaBardot Youngest Lover at Love Ranch Vegas!

You are so sweet! Thank you for the review :) Looking forward to next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG TEXAS likes this.
  3. BiancaBardot
    Chat with Me

BiancaBardot Youngest Lover at Love Ranch Vegas!

Thank you so much darling :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk