REVIEW Bianca Bardot

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ageict, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I had the pleasure of spending time with Bianca a few weeks ago.
    It was an outstanding experience!

We met at Love Ranch Vegas, and caught up over a drink for a few minutes before our party. While we had corresponded some prior to the party, our conversation that evening to break the ice assured me I had made a good decision to schedule with her. She is very attractive physically and has a great smile, but her personality makes her even more attractive. I’ve gotta admit, I’m a sucker for a Brazilian hottie with a Boston accent :)

Negotiations were smooth, and without going into details,Bianca is amazing in the bedroom!
    The only regret I had was that the time flew by too quickly and that I had to get back to Vegas.

Bianca was kind enough to send me back to the hotel with a special tie as a memory of our evening. :)

Gents, don't hesitate to book with this fine lady. I hope to soon myself!

BigAlbowski and thunderstorm like this.
  2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a hot time! Do you remember what the cost was for the ride back into Vegas?

3. BiancaBardot
    Chat with Me

BiancaBardot Youngest Lover at Love Ranch Vegas!

Thank you for the review @ageict! I had a great time with you and I'm looking forward to next time :)
    P.S. you looked handsome in that special tie, you should wear it more often hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BiancaBardot
    Chat with Me

BiancaBardot Youngest Lover at Love Ranch Vegas!

The ride is complementary! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstorm likes this.
  5. I agree Bianca is just Amazing. Book your time with her now!!!!

6. The Dangerous Dynamic Duo.png The Dangerous Dynamic Duo.png The Dangerous Dynamic Duo.png The Dangerous Dynamic Duo.png