Betty page blue eyed beauty

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jan 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I was in a terrible mood arriving in Reno 4 hrs late because delays. I had talked to betty prior to seeing her and seeing her on live stream. I could tell she was pretty and had a good personality. I saw her after she got off live stream. We had the most wild fun time we went in all sorts of fun positions and she loves bjs and are great at them. It all ended with a huge orgasm. I nearly fell asleep in her arms was so tired I didn't have any energy after she got done with me. It was fun.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

so jealous! I met Betty long ago at the LRN. I was so disappointed that I never got the chance to party with her. Sounds like I was right as your review makes me want to make this happen this year. Plus, you should hear Betty sing. Great voice.

BettyPage likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @BettyPage with and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BettyPage likes this.
  4. AWE!!! Thank you so very much sweetheart!! I had a wonderful time with you! I’m so glad you had a great time with me too I loved getting to see you this week! It’s so nice to see you every now and then in the bar or parlor! It’s a nice surprise when I can bump into you again and say hello ! I can’t wait for more fun with you! You’re so sweet that it just gets me excited lol!!! HUGS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Awe!!! You are so nice!!! I LOVE karaoke! Lol but you know that ... I can’t wait to get the chance to “sing” you to sleep lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman likes this.
  6. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Hi Betty,
    I would like to sing with you. Do they still do karaoke on Saturday

BettyPage likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BettyPage for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Oh I'd LOVE that Benz! They didn't the last two Saturdays but... I hear they have new people coming this Saturday!! OH AND IT'S KRISTOPHERS BDAY BASH AT THE RED LIGHT CABARET!! Would you like to take me??? It sounds like it would be LOTS of fun!

9. While I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting her….yet…I have gotten to know Betty over the past weeks through e-mail; besides being absolutely gorgeous, smart, and witty, she has a warmth about her, a niceness which I can sense. She has taken the time to get to know me not only as a potential client, but as a person she can connect with…and she never fails to talk to me about things which are important to me, things we have shared in our past conversations. If I am lucky enough to make it out west this year, I can’t imagine how amazing it will be to meet Betty in person!?

BettyPage likes this.
  10. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Sorry working in las vegas :p:cool::(o_O

BettyPage likes this.
  11. awe that's okay sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AWE!!! Thank you sweetheart! I really look forward to seeing you and having an AMAZING time with you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EarlthePearl likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BettyPage for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]