REVIEW Best girl on girl of my girls life

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sammy Ranger, Sep 15, 2017.

1. My pet and I fulfilled a naughty bucket list item by choosing each others dates at the brothels. I knew my choice in @Colette Wingtouched was the right one but didnt realize how right. My pet called her the "best girl lay of ever!". @Colette Wingtouched made her feel comfortable first and then they went back and enjoyed the VIP suite. I cannot speak to what happened in the room but I can say when she walked out it was one of the biggest smiles my girl has ever had on her face.

I thank for @Colette Wingtouched for taking the time before the party for helping my girl feel comfortable. I totally feel like she got the GFE with you.

Girls if you are looking for a fine young woman who is sexy, kinky and fun look no further that @Colette Wingtouched . Guys if you want to give a lovely gift to your girl ;). I also would highly recommend if you are going for a threesome book a few hours and give your girl some time alone with her to let your girl just enjoy her. I can tell you from the play I got after my girls date that its worth it. I cannot even imagine how good a threesome would have been.

jaxdrummer76 and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Bottom line my girl had one of the best times she has ever had with a woman in 15 years with @Colette Wingtouched my opinions aside that is a fact.