REVIEW Best birthday ever !

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Debauchery65, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Spent my birthday at the Famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch with the one and only #AirForceAmy a couple years ago.... Amy makes you feel like a king and caters to your every need and fantasy! I absolutely love this sexy lady !!!! I'm celebrating with Amy at the Bunnyranch again this year and I will be coming back every year for a repeat performance!
    John Ellwanger
    New Carson City resident... from San Antonio, TX.
    a/k/a Debauchery65

foreverman and KikiLover like this.
  2. Yes, you did! I remember so well! I'm so glad you have such good memories as I do and feel it worth a repeat performance! I'm starting to plan your party now. We are gonna have another blast honey. Thank you!!

image.jpeg

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I've celebrated my birthday from 2012 to 2019. Had to miss a year in 2020, but was back again this last June. Always nice to know you're going to get "lucky" on your birthday. Never was lucky enough to share my day with Miss Amy though.

4. Well babe, you can make it happen if you want to honey! It takes two to tango baby, even on your birthday. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

foreverman likes this.
  5. Are you glad you moved to Carson City?

6. Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]:p

7. I feel a Birthday Strip tease with flaming nipples is in store for you honey!!!

8. Our Very day is coming soon. too. Birthday Party in our Birthday suits!!!! ❤️❤️