Being a Bisexual Sex Worker: Whats it really like?

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by AliceLittle, Jun 26, 2017.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Alice Little, Bunny Ranch

Your partner looks to you for silent consent before closing her eyes and letting herself enjoy a series of more and more passionate kisses as you see my hands roam up and down her body and her hands, shaking with anticipation, begin to explore mine. You have spent days talking about what this would be like, and it didn’t prepare her for how soft the lips of another woman would really be, but you know it’s all she could think about while the three of us had dinner at the resort. Now, she can’t help but draw ragged breaths as I tease her out of her clothes and make eye contact with you. Are you going to help me out of this dress, or just watch?

So what is it like being a bisexual sex worker? For starters, I have the hottest threesomes. From couples that choose to spend their time with me, to threesomes involving my beautiful co-workers, I thoroughly enjoy getting to have group sex. There’s nothing like getting to ride a man while my playmate sits on his face, and the two of us get to focus on making out. Pretty steamy, if you ask me. Being bisexual, I don’t have to play a role in the bedroom to enjoy another woman’s body; I'm enjoying every minute of the encounter, just the same as you! I also find that being bisexual gives me a huge advantage with couples, as I know what pleases both sexes. I'm able to give you both mind blowing orgasms, often at the same time!

Being bisexual means that my services aren't limited to just men and couples, but single ladies as well. Many females are curious about same-sex encounters, but have never had the chance or the temerity to explore another woman’s body. That’s where I come in; we get to play with a variety of toys, sensations, and of course each other! I love how soft female lips are- there’s a certain sensual energy to same-sex encounters that I really enjoy and appreciate.

When planning out threesomes, I already have a list of ladies that are also bisexual and eager to play with us both! I'm able to communicate which lady would be the perfect fit for your group sex fantasy, and make things happen seamlessly. Threesomes are incredibly fun, but can take some maneuvering to figure out. I've already figured out the mechanics, so we can leap right into the fun! Watching myself and another lady kiss, touch, and make love to each other is a fantasy I get to enjoy making a reality! Why not celebrate Pride Month with a threesome, same sex encounter, or couples adventure? It's an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience you'll never forget!

http://www.thealicelittle.com/blog/bisexual

grizzly, tuch2881 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I feel this dynamo can turn any open minded/curious cat into even being Trisexual ;)

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome information!!! Well written!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. LeahJaymes
    Chat with Me

LeahJaymes Trini Bombshell

I enjoyed this read, I found it very helpful as a bi-curious woman that has never had a 3 way. It helps because it gives me a bit of insight before I have my first threesome. Thank you for writing this.

6. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Well your around almost all women all day so do u naturally develop that attraction over time? I imagine alot of girls who start out might not be bi but kinda get into it after awhile.

7. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

You know, thats a really interesting thought! One of the beautiful things about the ranch is that it allows everyone to explore their sexuality :)

8. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

IMG_6023.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Niyah Griffin
    Chat with Me

Niyah Griffin Im YOUR Luxury Get AWAY

I loved this [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I hope it helps to make sure you have a wonderful experience! <3

11. Thanks for the article Alice. I'm looking forward to my first Girl/Girl party!!!

12. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

You will have so much fun Alexandria!

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  13. Thinking of you and another lovely lady as I read this.

little eddie likes this.
  14. This is so wonderful that you have girl parties as well. You are so limitless in new things!

little eddie likes this.
  15. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

People think all the time we just cater to gentlemen. But we are Legal Sex Workers for those who are in need of our services. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  16. Great blog there Miss Alice Little!

17. Always fun reading your Blog Alice.

18. It's good to see someone embrace their sexuality Alice!

19. DD Moonlight
    Chat with Me

DD Moonlight Artist, Muse, and Tantric Practioner

Hi Alice Little,
    I'm very new to the industry but not new to having the pleasure of being bisexual all my life. I love people and to give the gift of fantasies coming true for either sexes and often it's more new to them than I and I get the opportunity to make both genders happy.

20. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Well said and true. Thank you for checking out my blog!

DD Moonlight likes this.
  21. Seeing you and Tiara Tae made me appreciate this blog again :)

22. DD Moonlight
    Chat with Me

DD Moonlight Artist, Muse, and Tantric Practioner

I listened to your interview with Tim Ferris last night and enjoyed listening to you, a very intelligent and eloquent lady

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Tapatalk

23. I heard your Tim Ferriss Podcast then read this blog Alice. I think you being Bi Sexual really helps couples!

24. This is really good information and it is such a great thread it helps me feel better when I read things like this. It puts me at ease when have to do couple parties

25. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Thank you. His podcast was an amazing experience for me, one I will truly treasure.

And I appreciate the replies and comments on the blog.

Thank You <3

26. Just finished reading your blog.

I think you have some interesting perspectives on sexuality :)

27. You have a talent for writing and are a beautiful woman. I think the bi sexual part is just a huge bonus of us.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your blog!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a fabulous party with her today with many experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Very informative!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Being a Bi sexual sex worker is SOOOOOO much fun! So many pretty and sexy ladies around us!!!!!!!!

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome blog!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk