++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Moisturizing Nail Treatment

Soak your nails in olive oil for five minutes. And then sit back and admire your pretty hands.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

A Trick for Complete Coverage

Even the best liquid foundation won’t give you a flawless complexion unless it’s well blended. To make color melt into your skin, dab it on with a dampened synthetic makeup sponge, says San Francisco makeup artist Emily Warren. Wet the sponge, then squeeze until it’s almost dry. Next, dispense foundation onto the back of your hand, press the sponge into it, and apply wherever you want coverage.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-For oily skin, mash one banana with a teaspoon of honey and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Apply to face for 10 minutes, rinse.

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great tips! I might have to try a few myself!!!

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

PICKED UP THE ROSEWATER AT WHOLE FOODS AND GAVE THIS A TRY......i REALLY LIKE THE RESULTS ESPECIALLY GOING FROM DAY TO NIGHT........LOOKS GREAT, SMELLS WONDERFUL AND FEELS AMAZING

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 08/05/2016

Natural way to remove your Unwanted Facial Hair

You will need :

1 tbsp sugar
    2 tbsp corn flour
    Egg White of an Egg

Blend the egg white with sugar and corn flour. Blend it well until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries up gently slowly peel it off. Repeat this 3-4 times a week. You will notice a difference in your facial hair as it will reduce time by time.

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2016-8-22_16-37-3.jpeg

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

• Cinnamon and peppermint essential oils are very effective in making your lips appear fuller and brighter. If you are not allergic to these ingredients, you can simply add a few drops of them to your lip balm or lip gloss.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

• Coconut and olive oils are great for removing water-resistant makeup. Try this trick and you’ll see that washing your makeup off is easy, even without a face cleanser.

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .............................................................................................................................................

11. Here's a makeup hack for all working ladies, especially those at the 24/7 no-shift southern houses:

To keep your eyes consistently looking striking at any time of day or night, wear a decent amount of eyeliner -preferably a smudgeable pencil or gel - and touch it up in the mornings and evenings with a little bit of liquid liner or reapplication of product. Set it with a longwear/ 24/7 setting spray after each touchup. Use a makeup remover wipe or concealer to quickly take away unpleasant smears. You may start to look a little like a raccoon after a few days but smokey eyes are chic and just dress to fit that aesthetic. Save time and always be ready for bells. :cool:

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ......................................................................................................................................

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ........................................................................................................................

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .....................................................................................................................................................

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .................................................................................

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    1. Skip The Lip Liner!

Use a lip stain instead to outline your lips then fill them in before applying your lipstick.
    Not only will your lipstick be more vibrate but the stain will give you color all day making your lipstick last!
    I like covergirls lip stain.

18. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Oooh, and add a little coconut oil to leave a lasting moisturizing effect!

19. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Love this idea!!! I hate traditional rinses like Listerine... too painful!

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I HAVE TO AGREE THERE.......HOWEVER I TRIED THIS AND......WOW I HAD TO RINSE THE VINGAR TASTE OUT ASWELL

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-Tea Tree Oil, Natures Gift.
    Apply tea tree oil on freshly washed face to keep acne away and fight off bacteria. Once it’s dry apply your face lotion.
    I Use this at night to prevent acne but you can use it in the morning and night for severe acne control.
    *Caution, keep it away from your eyes, it may cause sensitivity.

[​IMG]

22. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Oh I'm going to try this because even if I walk into the sun I get burned!! LOL!

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

PERSONALLY I LIKE THE LAVENDER AND THE ROMAN CHAMOMILE BUT i ALSO LIKE TO TAKE A MILK BATH IF i HAVE GOTTEN BURNED

POWDERED MILK WITH 1/4 HONEY INTO THE BATH WATER WITH THOSE 2 OILS WILL TAKE THE BURN OUT AND HELP KEEP YOU FROM PEELING

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

3. Ditch The Fancy Face Washes!
    I Wash my face with baby shampoo instead of harsh face washes full of chemicals.
    I have been suffering from acne so I know from experience this works. I've tried everything and when I finally just went basic it was the best decision I've ever made.
    The more basic products and less fancy your routine the better skin you'll have. Be good to your skin and it will be good to you.

Since we use quite a bit of baby wipes around the houses I stared making my own. Want the recipe PM me [smilie=happy.gif]

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Bring on the Pearly Whites.
    After brushing your teeth rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide to give your teeth a pearly white.
    Not only will it will whiten your teeth but it kills bacteria and stops your gums from bleeding.

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Give your eyes a boost in Seconds.
    Before doing my makeup I use eye drops to get clear awakened eyes. Removing redness from eyes alone will make you look and feel better. It's a beauty must.

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    -
    If you have Green or Hazel Eyes, Here is what colors you’ll love.
    • Lavender or purple toned shadows, gold and bronze
    The gold will bring out any honey color in your eyes and the bronze will bring out the browns. Your beautiful peepers will be glistening with color.

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

For Crystal Blue, Aqua Blue or Grey Blue Eyes... These are the colors for you.

• Shimmery browns, deep blues, grey or silver
    For a bombshell look, use jet black or chocolate brown Eye liner. If you like a softer look, go for the grey or silver look.

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    Brown Eyes, The endless possibilities! Here are your choices.

• Emerald greens, black, brown, bronze, taupe, violets and lilacs.
    For a mysterious and sophisticated look use browns and blacks, for a summer baby look use bronze and taupe and for a playful flirty look use Violets and Lilacs.

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Want to grow your lashes and on a budget? Coat your lashes with Vaseline before going to bed, this will help grow your lashes, keep them healthy and promote healthy re-growth. Plus it’s a great way to moisturize your delicate eye area.

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

GOT AN EMAIL ON THIS ONE GOTTA TRY IT...................
    Activated charcoal can do much more for you than treat an upset stomach. It’s amazing at cleansing your skin and helps get rid of those pesky blackheads. But it’s effective in other areas too. Some people swish, but just open up a capsule, dip a damp toothbrush in there and brush away. It’s amazing at removing teeth stains, leaving your teeth bright and clean, And it’s by far the least abrasive trick out there .

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Want brighter skin, to see effective results wash face with carbonated water.

The effervescent technique, which was first popularized by women in Japan and Korea, is said to come with several benefits, including firming and tightening up the skin, removing dead skin cells, and purifying the pores. Aside from doing away with dirt and grime, the bubbles in the beverage are known to deliver oxygen to the skin’s barrier, which can tone down puffy areas for a smoother, more supple look.

[​IMG]

Getting in on the trend is easy; all you have to do is fill a bowl with one part carbonated water and mix it with an equal amount of regular H20 (this will dilute some of the fizziness so that it’s not too harsh on the skin). You can use it while cleansing or submerge your face in the treatment for 10 to 15 seconds—just don’t do it more than once or twice a week to avoid irritation. Another option is to dab some of the liquid on a cotton pad and apply it as a toner. If you stick to the routine, your skin should appear fresher and more radiant in as little as a month.

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

We’ve been over this topic a hundred times and the conclusion is always the same – the best remedy for skin problems is the one you’re going to do at home, with natural ingredients and all by yourself. No added chemicals means no damage and no side effects. Just a healthy, flawless skin.

[​IMG]

To make this lotion you will need:

• 1 tbsp. of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
    • 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
    • 200 ml water
    Preparation:

1. Put the parsley in the water and cook it for 15 minutes
    2. Let it cool down then strain it
    3. Add the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and stir well
    4. Put the mixture into a glass bottle and keep it in the fridge for 5-6 days
    5. Use this lotion twice a day – in the morning and in the evening. After a few weeks your skin will be cleared and radiant, without any freckles and wrinkles.
    The main ingredient used for this remedy is parsley. Parsley is a herb that is very beneficial not only for your health, but for your skin as well. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that will make your skin clean and shiny.

Also, you can use this recipe to get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Just cut the lemon juice the next time you’re preparing this recipe. Put a small amount of the lotion on two cotton pads, place them on your eyes and leave them on for 5 minutes. Do this twice a day and you’ll be amazed of the results!

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Drop few drops of honey on lemon slice and rub it on your face, results will amaze you
    A very simple natural way when you want refreshing look instantly
    [​IMG]
    What you need to do:

First clean your face with rose water
    Now cut a lemon into 2 halves, in one half pour few drops of honey
    Rub this half on your face for few minutes.
    Leave it for 20 minutes
    Wash it off

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Want hair growth super fast, try this secret ingredient
    Honey with olive oil
    Ingredients that you need:

Half a cup of honey
    1/4th cup extra of virgin olive oil
    1/4th cup of buttermilk (optional)

Blend the honey and olive oil together and microwave for 30 seconds.
    Add the buttermilk to this once it has cooled down a bit.
    Now, apply this evenly all over your hair. Leave this on for about 30 minutes.
    Wear a plastic cap to prevent dripping.
    Rinse off using four tablespoons of honey mixed into one mug of water.