++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

TIP OF THE DAY: 06.11.15
    Friday, November 6th, 2015

For a clean, classic, no-fuss look, simply smooth lids with foundation one shade more golden than your usual face shade, and finish with black mascara.

2. Cassandra Cain
    Chat with Me

Cassandra Cain Available May 26th! Book a party now!

For those who do their own nails, before applying your polish, swipe the nail with some alcohol to remove any oils left behind from you touching your nails or from the polish remover.
    Sometimes polish removers with contain oils to moisturize your nail and that can make your polish chip away too quickly.

3. Cassandra Cain
    Chat with Me

Want a primer that in inexpensive and works better than big brands? Might seem a bit goofy but this thing works better than sephoras primer!
    [​IMG]

AthiraMoru likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

WOW MAY HAVE TO GIVE THIS A TRY CUASE YOUR SKIN IS FLAWLESS

5. Cassandra Cain
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sable, I love this stuff.

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

TIP OF THE DAY: 30.11.15
    Monday, November 30th, 2015

To use blusher on oily skin, start with powder blusher (your natural oils will allow the pigments to stick), then layer cream blusher over it. For dry skin, apply the cream blush first: skin absorbs the emollients, and you should then dust powder blusher over it – the powder pigments adhere to the cream and stay put, advises make-up artist Laura Geller.

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

TIP OF THE DAY: 02.12.15
    Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015

Been too busy to work out? Get back on track – but go slowly. If you begin where you left off, you’ll end up tired and sore; instead, start with a workout that’s half as hard and work up to your original programme – it should only take a week or so.

8. Random Tip: when you're doing your waterline with eyeliner/shadow and it feels like it's tickling your gums and the inside of your head simultaneously (and may make you clench your butthole) you're doing it right. It's called the "weird part" by many makeup artists for a reason. :p

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day: 07.12.15
    Monday, December 7th, 2015

Always ‘buffer’ the effect of a pumice stone on areas of hard skin by using it with soap.

10. I have tried this before and it really works!

11. Here's a question what if one of your clients Weatherby guy or gal wants to try some of these beauty tips to make them feel all beautiful for you ladies and that way you'll drool over us

12. Never sleep with make-up on!
    I know this is obvious, but we all need to remember it :)

AthiraMoru likes this.
  13. What great tips! Thank you ladies!

14. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

AthiraMoru Well-Known Member

Very very true lol . That'd be an interesting party... body scrub and lick it off.. oh qait.. ew, maybe not lol all that stuff you scrubbed off in your mouth? Hmmm... perhaps someone will dig that idea haha

15. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

And using coconut oil for the process!!

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  16. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

Ooooo or if you want something very very quick, baking soda and lime . Immediate deodorizer .

17. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

OMG sable!! You have so many good tips!!

18. Yes! This is so true :) ❤️❤️❤️ Love this stuff :)

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

please do luv a lot of these are not just for the ladies

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Tip of the Day: 24.03.2016

When you feel a nail catching (and why is it always on a favourite sweater or pair of tights?), immediately buff the edge of your nail smooth before it turns into a tear.

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-

SATURDAY MARCH 26th, 2016

Do you like to create your own aromatherapy blends? Essential oils, which are highly concentrated, last for one to two years without needing to be replaced – twice as long if you keep them chilled.

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

_
    Tip of the Day: 28.03.2016
    Monday, March 28th, 2016

For anyone prone to workout-linked breakouts, letting sweat sit on the skin for even 20 minutes can give rise to acne. An immediate shower is your best defence, ideally with a salicylic acid-laced body wash. (If you don’t like the shower at your gym, hit your own as soon as possible.)

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day: 28.03.2016
    Monday, March 28th, 2016

Check with your hairdresser that you’re using the right shampoo and conditioner. (Even if it’s not one of theirs!) During a salon visit, you can really benefit from the diagnostic skills of your hairdresser – but many people never think to ask.

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day: 29.03.2016
    Tuesday, March 29th, 2016

For thicker hair that tends to unruliness, our New York hairdresser friend John Barrett once recommended wearing a baseball cap after blow-drying and styling as usual. ‘It prevents the hair from getting puffy.’

25. I LOVE oils!!
    They feel great on my skin and are very anti aging! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. When sampling lipstick, don't put it on your arm, put it on your fingertips,
    it has a more common texture to your lips:)!

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

good tip Riley I'll remember that next time I go looking for a new shade

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Tip of the Day: 01.04.2016
    Friday, April 1st, 2016

We’ve resisted the temptation to offer you ‘April Fool’s Beauty Advice’ (black lipstick, anyone?) and instead share this wise advice for the time of year from François Nars: ‘Don’t wear a deep-coloured bronzer when your skin is too pale to be tanned.’

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    Tip of the Day: 04.03.2016
    Sunday April 3rd 2016

At last, a use for those pesky sponge applicators! Don’t throw them away: instead, dip the tool in water to transform ordinary powder shadows into supersaturated makeup paints. ‘The wet sponge helps push the pigment onto the skin,’ explains Dior’s Peter Phillips. ‘You can’t get the same intensity with a brush.’

30. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THAT SOUNDS NICE AND ALL, BUT THE ONLY WAY I THINK I COULD TRY IT IS IF... YOU RUB IT ON ANY PARTS OF MY BODY [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

love the way you think Ivy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ivymae likes this.
  32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the day 04-16-2016

Eyebags
    Bags are unlikely to disappear permanently unless you have surgery, but these simple remedies can reduce excess baggage:

• Our grandmothers swore by cold teabags and slices of cucumber to reduce puffiness, but it is now clear that it’s the chill factor – not the ingredients – which diminish bags by constricting the blood vessels; try holding an ice cube wrapped in cling-film to the puffiness, or wrap some crushed ice in a tea towel and lie under an ice eye-mask for a few minutes (but be careful if you suffer from broken veins). Or experiment with ice-cold teaspoons, kept in the freezer. (Stainless steel is better than silver, which warms up too fast.) We have also heard good reports on the effects of raw potato.
    • Practise a ‘tapping’ massage to disperse bags: with your middle finger, tap the under-eye area lightly but swiftly, moving from the inner corner to the outer corner of your eye and back again in a semi-circular movement; just a minute of this can lead to visible results.
    • Vigorous exercise reduces general puffiness; so does cutting down on salt and alcohol.
    • Dr Goldwyn advises using an extra pillow; the angle keeps under-eye fluids from accumulating overnight and so prevents puffiness.
    • You may be sensitive to certain eye products: drops, make-up, contact lens solution. Switch to different brands (one at a time to identify the culprit). Look for ‘fragrance-free’ or ‘hypoallergenic’ on the label – although this is no guarantee that these will be trouble-free, just an indication that known irritants have been screened out.
    • Your regular skin creams may be triggering puffiness; on the eye area substitute special eye gels which are light and cooling, instead. u If you prefer the richer feel of an eye cream, proper application will prevent it seeping into the eyes at night: rub a dab between thumb tip and forefinger to soften it, so that you smooth on only a thin layer. Then pat along the bony ridge beneath your eyes, not directly under the lashes. Next, very lightly dot cream along the browbone, under the eyebrow. It will still deliver benefits, without irritating eyes.
    • Food allergies and sensitivities can also be a cause of puffiness and dark circles.

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip Of the Day 4-17-2016

WASH YOUR FACE WITH COCONUT OIL EVERY DAY AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO BLEMISHES AND WRINKLES

In 2011, Americans spent over $50 billion on beauty products.

We all want beautiful, younger looking skin. However, not everyone’s willing to make the effort. After all, your skin is a mirror image of how well you are doing internally. Although some beauty products do help, they can easily become costly to use.

Luckily, we have coconut oil. This versatile superfood helps getting healthy skin and it is cheap.

Why is coconut oil good for the skin?

Coconut oil consists of lauric acid. It improves skin conditions by healing wounds, reducing rashes and preventing acne. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Its effect helps you for soothing skin ailments and feeding the good bacteria on your skin.

Coconut oil improves vitamin E absorption

Vitamin E acts as a potent antioxidant. It protects your skin from free radicals, which speed up the aging process. In a 1999 study, at the University of Western Onatario in Canada, was shown that coconut oil helps your body absorb vitamin E more easily through the skin. It was also concluded that making a combination of Vitamin E with coconut oil, was a good choice for those with gastrointestinal malabsorption diseases.

How to use coconut oil for the face

The procedure of applying coconut oil on your face is very simple. You will need unrefined, cold-pressed coconut oil.

Instructions:

In the morning and at night, wash your face with water, then lightly dab dry, do not rub. Do this every morning and night.
    Utilize a little coconut oil on your fingertip. After that, gently rub all over your face.

34. i have a ? are these tip good for us guys as well.

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Oh most definitely skin-to-skin male or female and you may find that you really enjoy it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk