++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Simple Honey Face Mask
    Raw honey is naturally anti-bacterial and a super quick way to get soft, beautiful skin. Once a week use a tablespoon or so of raw honey (not the processed stuff parading as honey) and gently warm it by rubbing your fingertips together. Spread on your face. Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes and then use warm water to gently rinse it off and pat dry. Then bask in the glow of your honey-awesomeness. This raw honey is awesome, by the way.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

All Natural Black Head Removal
    Place 4 or 5 drops of raw honey on an open lemon wedge. Then rub the lemon on your face for a minute, emphasizing any trouble areas. Leave the mixture on for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water. (Keep in mind that citrus can make your skin photosensitive so it’s best to do this before bed rather than before going outside).

christymichelle likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

For Smooth, Flawless Skin
    Almond oil is a mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used even on baby skin. In fact, it is the best massage oil for infants. When gently rubbed into the skin, it gets fully absorbed, making it suitable for after bath application. To enhance absorption, warm the oil to body temperature before application. This natural oil has a slightly nutty smell, which most people find pleasant, but you can mix in a few drops of lavender oil, or any other fragrant essential oil of your choice, to personalize it.

Many synthetic and natural skin care products claim that their effectiveness comes from the Vitamin E added to them. Almond oil is naturally endowed with this highly potent antioxidant vitamin. Regular application of the oil can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Create DIY nose strips

MIX 1 PACKE OF PLAIN GELTINE WITH 2 TEASPOONS OF MILK
    BRUSH THE ENTIRE MIXTURE OVER YOUR NOSE TO CREATE A DIY PORE
    The mixture can also be spread across your entire face to create a pore-unclogging mask.

christymichelle likes this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Dry brush, exfoliate and moisturize often.

Dry brushing is undoubtedly the least expensive DIY spa treatment on the market. Not only is it effective at shedding dry skin, but it also boosts internal circulation. Dry brushing is most effective when your skin is at its driest state.

After dry brushing, I take a shower and shed any excess dry skin by exfoliating with a DIY sugar scrub. Afterward, my skin feels so smooth and soft. I get the effects of an entire spa treatment in a 15-minute process!

Once my skin is rid of all the grit and grime, it's critical to top it with a moisturizer. Rather than buy an expensive bottle of lotion infused with avocado oil, I prefer to opt for the real stuff. Any local health food and many mainstream grocery stores carry organic avocado oil these days. It contains vitamins A and E, making it a great natural moisturizer. It’s also packed with sterolins, a natural steroid said to be effective at boosting collagen and reducing age spots. And you can use even use it as a hair serum. This stuff is basically the Windex of oils and I keep a bottle on me at all times.

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

For a radiant complexion slice a few grapes in half and rub the cut sides over clean skin. “The fruit acids are natural exfoliators,” explains Regine Berthelot, head aesthetician at the Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa at The Plaza in New York City.

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Exfoliate Your Lips

Dry, flaky, chapped lips are the worst canvas for lipstick. To ensure that your puckers are in perfect pout condition, the experts at The Beauty Department recommend exfoliating your lips. To do this, apply lip balm to your lips, then using a toothbrush or clean mascara wand, scrub your lips (don't be too rough). Then, use a tissue to wipe away excess flakes and voila! You'll have a perfect pout in no time.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Rose Water Toners

Ingredients
    2 cups organic rose water
    1/2 cup witch hazel
    1 capsule of vitamin E or 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil
    A pinch sea salt (optional)
    5 drops natural vegetable glycerin (optional)
    3 drops Rose essential oil
    Instructions
    Combine all of the above ingredients and swirl to combine. Decant into a clean glass or plastic spray bottle. Keep refrigerated. This will last up to two weeks.
    To use apply to your face with a cotton ball after cleansing your face and neck. In the winter especially this is so very soothing to the skin.

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Rinse Hair With Beer Or Vinegar

Rinsing your hair with beer helps restore moisture to your locks while using vinegar will up the ante in shine. Soak your hair in either liquid (not at the same time) for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Baking Soda to Exfoliate Your Face
    Fancy facial scrubs are a fun indulgence from time to time, but a much cheaper option that's just as effective: baking soda. "The tiny granules of sodium bicarbonate buff away pore-clogging dead skin cells and are gentle enough for all skin types," explains Janice Cox, coauthor of Eco Beauty. "Plus, like many other natural salts, baking soda also has slightly antiseptic properties that will ward off breakouts."

Cox's suggestion: Make a thin paste with 4 tsp baking soda and 1 Tbsp water, let it sit for 2 minutes, then apply it in small, circular motions to your moistened face (avoiding the eye area) and neck. After 3 minutes, rinse clean with warm water and then follow up with a splash of cold water to close your pores. Finish with a dollop of your regular daily moisturizer. "Dry or sensitive skin types should only use this mask every other week," says Cox. "Those with normal to oily skin can repeat the process weekly."

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Avocados for a Facial
    In a bowl, mix ½ avocado, ½ cup of plain yogurt and ¼ cup of honey until completely blended. Then apply evenly to your face and leave on for 10 minutes. Use a washcloth to gently wipe off, then rinse with water and follow with your regular moisturizer.

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Don't Neglect Your Elbows

It's easy to forget about your elbows, but they need just as much protection and care as other parts of your body. Cure dry elbows by massaging Bio-Oil onto them daily. You'll see and feel softer elbows in at least two days.

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Freeze Your Eyeliner

Does your eyeliner constantly crumble while putting it on? Our friends at You Beauty recommend leaving it in the freezer for 15 minutes prior to applying your makeup. It should glide along your lash line seamlessly after that.

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Soothe Your Stomach.. And Your Face

Apparently Pepto-Bismol isn't just a stomach soother, it can also be used as a facial mask. It contains bismuth subsalicylate, which is commonly found in facial creams. In an interview with Reader's Digest, Dr.Frances Jang, a dermatologist at Skinworks, recommended spreading two teaspoons of Pepto-Bismol on your face, then letting it dry for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Make Your Manicure Last.. And Last

Before applying nail polish, wipe nails with an acetone-based cleanser. Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie Cosmetics, told the pros at Redbook that cleaning excess dirt, oil or moisturizer from your nails will ensure that the polish adheres properly. Follow the rest of these tips at Redbook and your perfectly polished manicure will last for a week and a half.

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Apply Sunscreen Daily

Wear sunscreen every day, rain or shine. Even when it's cloudy. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 80 per cent of the sun's ultraviolet rays pass through the clouds.

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Know where to apply your perfume so it lasts all day.
    behind the ear
    inside the wrist
    base of the throat
    inside the elbow
    behind the knee

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Natural Microdermabrasion

Ever seen those ads for microdermabrasion (not even sure I’m spelling it right!). Well, they look expensive and I’m leery of the chemicals they might contain. No worries though… the kitchen can help! Baking soda is a very effective natural and gentle abrasive that pulls off dead skin cells and makes skin glow!

How to Do It: Wet face with warm water. Pour some baking soda into hands and massage into your face for at least 3 minutes. It will sting a little (its called abrasion!). Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

The best natural lotion I have found so far is just pure organic Coconut Oil. It is able to penetrate the skin and the medium chain fatty acids help with wrinkles, dry skin, and other skin problems and since it is naturally antibacterial, it won’t cause breakouts.

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Erase Under Eye Circles: Want to banish under eye circles in the blink of an eye? Pass the parsley. It’s rich in vitamin K, a nutrient that reduces blood flow when applied topically. Hello, bright eyes. (via Hello Natural)

To make your mask, roughly chop a handful of parsley (preferably organic). In a small bowl, grind the leaves with a wooden spoon. Like muddling a drink, you want to grind the parsley until it releases the juice in the leaves.

Pour a tablespoon of hot water over the parsley and stir the mixture together. You can also combine the parsley with yogurt. When the water has cooled, use 2 cotton balls to soak up the juice. Lie down and keep the cotton ball under your eyes for 10 minutes.

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://hellonatural.co/diy-parsley-eye-mask/#H6mvlHDvv8ieOY28.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hellonatural.co/diy-parsley-eye- ... 8ieOY28.99</a>

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Dry Brushing: It may sound far from pampering, but supermodels swear by this simple beauty trick. The key things to remember are finding a good quality, all-natural brush and being gentle. (via Brit + Co)

If you’ve never heard of dry brushing, then you’re missing out on one of the best detoxifying spa secrets around. Scrubbing down your dry skin may sound far from pampering, but there’s a reason why beauty gurus and celebrities alike sing its praise.

Aside from boosting overall skin appearance (hello, glowing skin!), proper dry brushing also hosts a plethora of health benefits, including: aiding in blood circulation, releasing harmful toxins trapped in our skin and ultimately rejuvenating our nervous systems which allows our bodies to run more effectively. And if that isn’t enough to get your attention, dry brushing has also been linked to temporarily improving the appearance of cellulite. Score!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.brit.co/how-to-dry-brush/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.brit.co/how-to-dry-brush/</a>

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Honey Face Mask: Soft, beautiful skin can be yours with this easy and affordable DIY face mask. Honey is a natural anti-bacterial that helps kill acne, while also healing scars. Simply rub raw, organic honey gently on your face, spreading a thin layer. Leave the mask on for up to 10 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Ta-da. (via Top Inspired)

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Zap Blemishes ($6): Homeopaths have long been using tea tree oil to help combat acne. The antibacterial properties found in the oil not only kill blemish-causing bacteria, but also smell good. Rub it over infected areas with a cotton swab and watch imperfections disappear.

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Gentle Body Scrub: Slough away dry skin with these pleasant-smelling, organic body scrubs that you can make with ingredients found in your fridge. We’re huge fans of this coconut and coffee concoction, especially on a Monday morning. (via Brit + Co)
    COFFEE-COCONUT OIL SUGAR SCRUB
    Coffee is the wonder ingredient in this antioxidant packed-scrub: it not only reinvigorates your senses, but it also lightens and brightens the skin AND temporarily minimizes cellulite. Can we get an Amen!? We paired it with creamy coconut oil — one of the most moisturizing natural ingredients around.

Ingredients:
    - 1/2 cup sugar
    – 1/2 cup ground coffee
    – 1 cup coconut oil

Coffee and sugar join forces outside the mug to make this scrub that’s bound together by coconut oil. Don’t even reach for the spatula with this mixture: the warmth from your hands will melt the coconut oil like a dream. Plus, it’s an excuse to get down and dirty ;)

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Strengthening Nail Treatment: If you get your nails done regularly, then you’ve probably experienced dry, weak nails from time to time. Nail polishes and removers can be harsh on your nails and cuticles, but this egg and honey nail mask will strengthen and protect your digits. (via Fashion Gone Rouge)

Here is a simple remedy for this problem:

· 1 egg yolk

· 1 teaspoon honey

· 1 tablespoon water

· Optional: a few drops essential oil for a more pleasant smell

Egg yolk gives your nails strengthening protein, while the honey provides anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties. The water is just to help the mask spread more easily.

Mix all your ingredients together, slather it on for about ten minutes and wash off with warm water. This mixture can go on your fingers and will protect your cuticles against bacteria.

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Sweat It Out: It’s gross, but sweating up a storm is actually good for your skin (as long as you remember to wash up afterwards, of course). Jam out at your next Soul Cycle class or step into the sauna to help flush out those toxins. (via Become Gorgeous)

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Brown Sugar & Olive Oil Scalp Scrub

This scrub is really more about cleansing your scalp after a long summer spent under the sun. The brown sugar will act as an exfoliator, removing any sweat and sebum buildup that may have occurred over the past few months. The olive oil puts moisture back into the hair, prepping it for the cool, dry months ahead.

Ingredients:
    2 tbsp brown sugar
    1 tbsp olive oil

Combine the sugar and oil, and mix until you have an even consistency. Part your hair into multiple sections and gently massage the scrub into your scalp using small circular motions. Rinse your hair to remove the scrub, then wash and condition your hair as usual

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Honey Face Mask:

Soft, beautiful skin can be yours with this easy and affordable DIY face mask. Honey is a natural anti-bacterial that helps kill acne, while also healing scars. Simply rub raw, organic honey gently on your face, spreading a thin layer. Leave the mask on for up to 10 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Ta-da.

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Steam Your Skin:
    To make a face mask more effective, try applying it right after a warm shower. The steam helps to open pores, which helps ingredients penetrate the skin. No time to shower? Fake it! Simply run a washcloth under warm water, ring it out and then press it to your face. Repeat this two to three times.

31. Visit Busty Anastasia Le Dream for a discrete honest fair encounter!
    Let me shower you with love and attention youve always craved! Wait no more and book TODAY with your #1 provider [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG][​IMG]

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Exfoliate Rough Skin: Cut an orange in half and rub it on your elbows and knees. The citric acids help smooth rough patches and it smells good too. Rinse off the sticky mess when you are done.

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Whiten Your Smile: Oh, baking soda, is there anything you can’t do? Sprinkle baking soda on your toothbrush once a week and gently brush. You’ll have sparkling chompers in no time. Just be careful not to overdo it, as this method can wear the enamel on your teeth.

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

1. When you contour, it should look like streaky warpaint.
    It shouldn’t cover your whole face. The magic happens when you blend it all in.

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

To avoid getting lipstick on your teeth, stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out.