be a bunny?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by MadamSuzette, Mar 3, 2007.

1. to be a bunny, you can either click on be a bunny at the top of the page on the right hand side. or you can email me pictures name and phone number to [email protected]

please remember all little bunny prospects to be patient. we only have so many rooms and my job is keep the house full which I do. I cant possibly hire every bunny prospect and it takes a while to get to emails. I have hundreds and thousands of emails to go thru. and remember we only have about 30 rooms at each b1 and b2.

to be a bunny is like hitting the lottery. be persistant and patient. you can email me as much as you like so your email keeps popping up. I get about 300 emails a day.

looking forward to meeting all of you.

2. Thank you Madam Suzette. I was going to ask you about the cost of the sheriffs card and the initial dr. visit. :D

3. and the typical salary, haha j/k.

4. how do we get a hold of you??? :?: i really wanna be a bunny! :D not only am i good at what i do i need the cash, like desperately!!! :shock:

p.s i have pictures if you want to see some of me.

5. hey I love every episode I see and it looks like such a fun place. Good luck to all bunnies applying. I plan on applying in about a year when i have the time to commit. Madam Suzette do you have any sugestions to what I can do within now and year before I apply? Thanks

6. The Sheriffs card is $50.00 and is good for a year and the initial doc visit is $170.00. Hope this helps and good luck to all trying to get a foot in the door.
    Kisses,
    Logan

7. Question

Ok once you get the first doc visit, if you only work for 2 weeks, when you come back say in a month or so do you have to do the doc visit all over again if you ar say from NC?

8. me

yep everyone does sweetie... every week u see the doc, and 1 a mnth u get ur blood drawn.. which suxs and hurts like a btch, if ur a pussy when it cums to neddles like me :D

9. Shay wants to b a BUNNY!!!

I cant wait to hear from you I really want to be a bunny!!!!!

10. I do believe the doc visit is 170 the first time and 70 every week after that, that you are there to work. I am unsure about once you leave and come back a month later if it is 170 again or just the 70 from there on out. They will inform you of all the details when they call you.
    Good luck,
    Logan

11. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

Keep at it girls :!: :!: :!:

12. It is a big honor to be a bunny great post Suzette [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. It's very important have patient

Thank you MadamSuzette.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Re:

That is close but for more info just call and ask my dear. Many hopes for you all to join our family.