Barbie Bentley is a real Doll

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Jun 12, 2008.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

After months of planning and saving, I finally made it out the notorious Moonlite BunnyRanch on Wednesday. It is simply one of the best experiences in life to do. It will leave you with memories that will last you for an entire lifetime.

Ok, my effort to start my vacation in Reno was thwarted by one day by the airlines. I got stuck in Dallas and had to arrive one day late. Lucky for me, I got a phone call that helped restore to normal and keeping me from cussing out the airline. (Thank you sweetie).

After finally getting settled, I made my trip to moundhouse. And my nerves were getting the best of me the whole way there. Then I walked in the door and finally got to see with my own 2 eyes an absolutely beautiful site, Barbie Bentley. I got the biggest hug. I couldn't believe I was finally there with her. I would have asked to be pinched to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but that hug worked really well. :D

We talked for a bit, then she gave me the grand tour of the ranch. And that place is amazing, but the beauty that was right beside me had me captivated the whole time. We decided to do an outdate. Which I would recommend for everyone to do. It is a great experience.

I was lucky enough to be offered the VIP suite (Thanks Dennis). Damn, what a room. I think Barbie really liked it too. :D We partied for a bit in this wonderful room, thoroughly enjoying each others company. (Sorry, I don't kiss and tell, so your imagination will have to do :wink: )

We then cleaned up and went out to dinner at Garabaldi's, a nice Italian restaurant with really good food. We talked and dined and got to know each other even more. The scenery of the restaurant was great, even greater with Barbie there. :D

We then went back to the ranch for a little hot tubbing. Boy that hot tub is toasty. Then we went back to the room for Dessert.

Barbie is a wonderful person to be with. You can help but be captivated by her beauty and personality. I know I was. She is very easy going and laid back, which makes things so much better.

Barbie, you know you will always have a place in my heart and I can't wait to be able to come back to the ranch and see you again. These last 2 days have been the greatest in a long time. I just which Kentucky was closer to Nevada. I hate being that far away. But, after this wonderful experience, She will always be in my thoughts and dreams. I truely am the luckiest man right now..

2. Glad that everything worked out after the bumpy start. Sounds like you two had a wonderful time and that was a great review.

DGreen, sorry that we were only a week apart, would've been great to meet you. Hope to meet Miss Bentley next week!

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Yes, have fun Indy. It would have been cool if I could hang around to meet you, but I couldn't. Hell, if these airlines keep screwing with my travel, I may be there when you get there. Im typing this in the airport, and my flight of course is very late. lol If I have to be stranded, I know where I will be lol.

4. Thanks so much for the great review sweetie! I had a fabulous time while you were here, the only thing i could have wished to change would be for you to have stayed longer!!!!

5. DGreen, I feel your pain about these stupid airlines and their horrid customer service, but I will leave that to my other post.

Your review makes me even more anxious to get there tomorrow!

Miss Bentley, congrats on earning such a glowing review!

6. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

I have to totally agree. I wish I was able to stay forever. It was very difficult leaving your arms and the comfort of the Ranch.

7. Miss you dgreen!!!!

8. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about the wonderful time we had together. I can wait to make it back there to you someday. I really miss being there with you.

BTW, I love your new signature pictures hon.

9. Party With Barbie!

Yes I had the Pleasure of doing a party with Barbie.. We had Lots of fun... We Deff. worked it in there... Poor guy didn't know what hit him.. LOL

10. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Re: Party With Barbie!

Lucky guy to spend time with you both. I look forward to the day when i finally get back to see the wonderful ladies of the ranch again.

11. Maybe sooner then later.. Wishful me ;)

12. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

your not the only one who is being wishful :D