Bailey Monroe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dan1980, Jun 2, 2008.

1. I was with Bailey Monroe the other day at the Bunny Ranch and she was very full of energy and very sweet! I had a great time and all I can say is "WOW!" Anyone heading to the Bunny Ranch should definitely look her up!

2. I have FORTUNATELY had the pleasure of spending a lot of quality time with Bailey aned could not agree more!!! I cannot speak highly enough about her or our time spent together. To everyone considering spending time at the ranch.....SPEND SOME TIME WITH BAILEY!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!

3. Haven't partied with Bailey but agree that she is a great one. One of the nicest people I have met.

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I don't know how I got here to this thread, or why I'm really posting. I must be bored, but after reading the comments from Pogus, I thought I might just add a few words of my own. Indydrama, you have missed much by not having a party with Bailey yet, and I plan to party with her again on my next vacation. Of her many good features and talents, there is one special thing about Bailey Monroe that I will always remember her by, and she knows what it is.