REVIEW Back for more with Bailey Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by East Lake Rider, Nov 6, 2016.

1. I stopped by the Sagebrush last Thursday for a long overdue visit with the wonderful Bailey Page. It was the first time I made an appointment for a party. I was glad I did! It took the guesswork of hoping to see her in a lineup. I actually showed up on time (which is a major accomplishment on my part). I only waited in the parlor for a minute. She came out right away. It helped that her room is really close to the parlor. We chatted for a bit and did some catching up. We then went to her room to have some fun.

For the main event I had a GFE party. Without going into too much detail I had a very nice time with her and her "girls". She was open to doing a variety of stuff and was very enthusiastic.

Afterward we chatted some more. Mostly about camping, biking, and sports. Her Cleveland Indians just lost the World Series so I tried to cheer her up. It was like talking with my guy friends, but not really. It's a little different when you're lying next to a hot naked lady, obviously.

I was kind of nervous and tense at first, but by the end I was totally relaxed. So relaxed that I put my shirt on backwards when I was getting ready to go. Didn't even notice until I got back to my hotel room. I can't wait to do it again.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  2. Bailey is a great girl all around! Awesome review! :)

3. Bailey is such an incredible girl- I absolutely love her!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is beautiful. I have heard great things about @baileypaige and keep reading awesome reviews.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  5. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I had a great time with you and can't wait to see you again. And I will make sure your shirt is on right.

6. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie...I just loving having a great time..in out of bed. Love you.

7. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Thank you some much...I really love having fun. Love you too

8. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie...you are wonderful too

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Bailey is amazing and adorable!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I always love to go out and have fun...And thank you again, what a great adventure.

East Lake Rider likes this.
  11. Hmmm...our first outdate. I can come up with something.