REVIEW Back at the Ranch and Bday Date with Asia Foxxx and....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Jul 8, 2019.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

This will be a 2 part story. Part 1 will cover my return to the Ranch since 2017/ post Dennis Hof passing. Part 2 will cover my bday time with Asia Foxxx.

Part 1:

I decided that I was long due for a visit to the Ranch since I wasn't able to visit in 2018 due to stuff in life happening. I decided to make a short visit on my bday on 7/6/19. After spending a few hours getting settled at the Gold Dust West Hotel and getting some good Mexican food in me, I had the Bunny ranch driver pick me up at the hotel to go to the Ranch. When I entered the parlor, I noticed that they had just gone live with the Livestream broadcast. I also noted that Asia was in line to get on the Livestream but she stepped off as I walked thru the parlor to greet me. I went on to the bar to order a drink then met up again with Asia and sat in the parlor to watch the Livestream until it was her turn to go on. I was able to get a chance to chat with Madam Suzette and mentioned to her that this was my 1st time back at the Ranch since Dennis's passing and gave words of support to her. I also chatted a little bit with few of the other working girls and gave my words of support. It definitely was a little different not having Dennis around the Ranch.

The 4th of July pool party happened to be occurring during the weekend of my visit to the Ranch. I decided to spend the day hanging out at the shindig before I leaving for my flight in the evening. They had delicious food cooked by Harley Lane, games and a DJ playing music. I got a chance to chill in the pool and chat with the girls and clients. I also got to see one of the ranch regulars, Glip! I felt that the vibe was still upbeat but slightly subdued; with this being the 1st event without Dennis being there. I could imagine what the pool party would have been like with Dennis and wished I had gotten a chance to attend past pool parties.

Part 2:

Now on to the review of my party with Asia Foxxx! After Asia was done with her turn on the Livestream, we headed to her room to do negotiations. It seemed like she kinda read my mind when she proposed having a two girl for our party and proceeded with booking the party after we came up on a reasonable deal. The 2nd girl that joined us was her friend Nicolette Diamond. Asia has done 2 girl parties with Nicolette in the past and has good chemistry with her which totally works out. We headed back to Asias room after picking up a bottle of Chardonnay at the bar to proceed with our own festivities. This was my 1st 2 girl in a long time and man, I forgot how a fun experience it was playing with 2 beautiful women who vibe well with each other! After we finished, we got dressed and Asia showed me the house Dennis lived in. I learned that they kept the house mostly how Dennis left it for historic effect and that one could also book parties in the house! We went back to the parlor after this and I hung out at the bar to for a few more hours till I was ready to head back to the hotel. Thanks again to Asia and Nicolette for your company on my Bday and keep in touch! You ladies are awesome! Till next time!

Cicero

Benz, auron79, Teddy W and 2 others like this.

2. Cicero ! I had a great time with you and glad your birthday was a good one !

Benz, Teddy W and alk47 like this.
  3. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Thanks! You ladies were great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  4. Your very welcome hope to see you around the ranches again!

Benz, Teddy W and alk47 like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AsiaFoxxx today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing with us! A two girl party with Asia and Nicolette sounds like a blast. I'm glad you got experience that party.

alk47 likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AsiaFoxxx today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

alk47 likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @alk47 for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]