About Me Ava Carter's Specialty Menu

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Ava Carter, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Ava Carter’s Specialties
    Follow my on Twitter & Instagram: TheAvaCarter
    [email protected]

PSX_20180217_093910.jpg
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-71s.jpg
    PSX_20180217_093910.jpg

Let's explore the endless possibilities together. I'm very thoughtful and open-minded, and love to cater experiences just for us, so please keep in mind this is not an exhaustive list, but rather, a means of tapping into and encouraging your naughty imagination.

Please note:
    *Consider combining specialties for added fun*
    *I am happy to accommodate men and women when disabilities*

*Hotel accommodations, transportation to and from the airport / destination, elegant or low-key dining, are some examples of additional details I'll be more than happy to discuss with you*

For questions, contact me at [email protected]
    To book an appointment, please place a deposit by calling 775-246-9901 ext.0

PSX_20180217_093910.jpg
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-53s.jpg
    PSX_20180217_093910.jpg

Lap Dance / Erotic Strip Tease

One of my favorite forms of self-expression is sensual dance. With the perfect song playing in the background, allow me to show you how I gracefully express my sensuality as I delicately touch, tease, and unabashedly please your senses.

GFE (Girlfriend Experience)
    The Girlfriend Experience is my favorite of all specialties, as our time together focuses on enjoying one another’s company while experiencing some of the best parts of a relationship: intimacy, laughter, sweetness, friendship, conversation, and a meaningful connection, all of which can naturally progress into gentle touching and cuddling as we tenderly kiss. I’d love to discuss how you envision the experience unfolding.

Just a tip: GFE is best experienced when we can devote time to getting to know one another. Consider a lovely out-date or over night experience with me. I love everything from simple coffee / movie dates, romantic picnics / dinners, pub crawls, art walks, luxurious VIP treatments, wild Las Vegas fun, outdoor camping / hiking adventures, and so much more!

PSX_20180217_093910.jpg
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-76s.jpg
    PSX_20180217_093910.jpg

Menage et Trois (Threesome)
    The company and touch of a beautiful trio is a sensational experience unlike any other, and I am honored to be invited to join you.

I deeply respect the sacred bond and trust shared between each of you, that is why it will always be my goal to encourage open and honest communication, understand boundaries, and best of all, provide you with the fun, passionate, tasteful, and unforgettable experience you both crave.

Virgins
    Your first time should be everything you hope for! Whether it’s a gradual, fun, intimate experience you’re after, or perhaps a more gentle, instructional approach, allow me to share with you all of my knowledge and pleasure I have to offer.

Just a tip: Let’s discuss what you envision as your perfect ‘first time’ experience before our time together. Feel free to ask questions, as I’ve found that honest, open communication is key to ensuring an incredibly fun time together!

PSX_20180217_093910.jpg
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-58s.jpg
    PSX_20180217_093910.jpg

Outdate
    What better way is there to get to know one another than by enjoying an out date? A lovely stroll, a marvelous meal, downtown pub / art crawl, a spectacular show / concert, shopping (I love lingerie and sexy toys), a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi, or a comforting cup of coffee to go along with a fun, relaxed conversation; there’s lots of fun to be had before the passionate play ensues!

Just a tip: I’d love to know what you enjoy doing for fun before we get together, so feel free to share your ideas with me! Brainstorming is fun, and best of all, it’ll allow me time to plan a very special, unique, and incredibly memorable experience just for us!

Overnight / Weekend Getaways
    Let’s wake up in one another’s arms after a fun-filled day of adventures and passionate night of play! I’ve always felt that most any experience can be intimate, as long you’re with the right person. With there being so much to do locally and all over beautiful Nevada, let’s make your dream companionship, intimacy and adventure with the into a reality!

Local Reno / Tahoe Fun
    15 Things to Do in Reno, Nevada
    2018 Reno / Tahoe Events

Nevada Adventures
    Top 10 Things to Do in Nevada
    Hidden Nevada: 106 Cool and Unusual Things to do in Nevada

Just a tip: Let’s take some time to get to know one another before we plan our special overnight / weekend getaway. Feel free to share with me what you enjoy doing for fun and I’ll work on planning the time of our lives!

PSX_20180217_093910.jpg
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-73s.jpg
    PSX_20180217_093910.jpg

Two Girl Parties
    The ultimate fantasy for some, and for good reason! Seriously treat yourself by nearly overwhelming your senses as we lovely ladies focus entirely on delighting you with our delicate sweetness and naughty touch. Consider role-playing and adding toys for an even more intense experience!

BDSM / Role Play / Fetish / Kink
    Expressing your sexuality is integral to a healthy, happy life! Whether your fantasy may be enjoying the delights of a naughty school girl, K-pop star, bondage, submission, foot fetish, or cross dressing; without fear of judgement, share your ideas with me, and let’s have some fun!

‘Innocent’ Pleasure

Perfect for bachelor parties or for those seeking a mild, yet memorable naughty encounter! Let me show you a spectacular time with an exotic lap dance / strip tease, gentle massage, and a fun, relaxed conversation (minus the x-rated accoutrements).

PSX_20180217_093910.jpg
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-68s.jpg
    PSX_20180217_093910.jpg

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Ok I give up .What is low key dinning?.......................................

3. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Ava, any specialty with you would be awesome, my favorite is a GFE. Would love an encounter with you and your heavenly body.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awesome menu Ava you have a party for everyone. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Such a well written "Menu"!

Love the hot photos too.

Ava Carter likes this.
  6. Great post! And those photos are oh my God hot!!!

Ava Carter likes this.
  7. Cora Cody
    Chat with Me

Cora Cody Well-Known Member

Awesome menu Ava! I really love the photos too. You're super pretty!

8. t-wolves1
    Chat with Me

t-wolves1 Well-Known Member

Ava, what a great post. Your photos are incredible. Spending time with would be amazing. Can't wait to meet you someday.

Take care beautiful and have a great day.

T

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

What a great menu Ava! Thank you for sharing! xoxo
    cherrylanelovercard.jpg

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This looks like a very tasty menu Ava! I think I’m going to need to try a sampler!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Book this sexy bunny today guys!!! XoXo!

12. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

You are so sexy and beautiful babe!!!

JC04978 likes this.
  13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great specialties Ava lots of fun with those I'm sure

14. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Oh my gosh woman you are incredibly sexy!! Book today

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Curtis H. likes this.
  15. Great info and beautiful pictures! So so sexy!

16. Beautiful photos and love your specialty menu.

Jimbob69 likes this.
  17. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

These are great party options and your pictures are beautiful. Any time with you would be very special.

Ava Carter likes this.
  18. It really sounds like you have something for anyone:)

Ava Carter likes this.
  19. Aw, thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. You’re beautiful, @Ava Carter! Great information & photos!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ava Carter likes this.
  21. Thank you so much!! You are stunning!!

22. FarrahBanks
    Chat with Me

FarrahBanks Classy Sexy French/Mexican Bombshell

I lovc the Menu choices .. its put together so well and still Classy ... Book this classy Lady she is gorgeous

23. This a wonderful post! Love the links! Thank you for sharing!

24. Thank you for sharing! This is such a nice thread !

25. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

wow such a great menu and amazing photos how can anyone choose just one thing? I'd think you'd want to try them all!

26. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

How did i not notice this? Interesting engagements

27. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I can think of a special lady we would have love of fun with in a two girl party. ;)

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

It was so much fun getting to know you better! We are going to have to come up with some Anime fun! Maybe a Sailor moon lapdance!LOL Maybe we I will bring my guitar for some lessons!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. You would have SO SO MUCH FUN with Miss @Ava Carter she is an absolute doll!

30. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You have both a threesome and two girl party listed are those parties not essentially the same?

Ava Carter likes this.
  31. Seems to be Menage a Trois is Ava joining a couple in a relationship; two girl party: a single person picking two Bunnies.

Ava Carter likes this.
  32. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Awesome menu Ava![smilie=happy.gif]

Ava Carter likes this.
  33. Sorry for the confusion, @Canadian1987. That's correct, @ToadVine! Thanks for clarifying. ^_^

34. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Ah that makes sense, thank-you for the clarification

35. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

What an amazing Menu Miss Ava [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]