REVIEW Ava Carter

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Jun 6, 2019.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure to party with Ava last Saturday. I've waited almost a year and a half to party with her. She was so nice to me. Negotiation was fast and easy. I enjoyed partying with her. If you guys want to party with Ava, then you should go for it. Thank you @Ava Carter for being nice to me.

2. Good to hear. I plan on partying with her some day.

carlitoalex and Ava Carter like this.
  3. Thank you for the great review, @carlitoalex! I'm glad I was worth the wait. :) I had a fabulous time with you as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  4. I'm excited to hear from you @Curtis H. Be sure to check out my updated tour dates. You can also follow me on social media to keep up with me in between tours. :) I love sharing photos, videos and doing shout outs for other sexy ladies on social media. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2019
    Curtis H. likes this.
  5. I follow you on Instagram. You post great pics. :)

Ava Carter likes this.
  6. Yay! I'm so glad you already follow me. :) Make sure to say hi!

Curtis H. likes this.
  7. Will do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Ava is amazing and sweet.

[​IMG]

carlitoalex likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I will be featuring your review on my social media! Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  12. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Ava will be doing her final tour this month. Now is the time to book appointments with her.

13. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with you @Fozzie. I'm glad I had the opportunity to party with her.

Fozzie likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AvaCarter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]