Ava Carter Dragon Ball Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

1. Ava and I have a lot in common one of those things is Anime! She posted a picture on Twitter of Sailor Moon dressed as Goku from Dragon Ball and I thought we got to have that party! I found the costume and sent it to Ava! Ava greeted me in the costume and it looked like picture.
    2. [​IMG]
    3. Ava told me that she was going to give me a Sensual Strip tease. So she told me to strip and get on the bed so when I took off my shirt I had a Vegeta body armor compression tank on. It is very comfortable and soft Ava said it will add to the party and she showed me how. The music started and the clothes came off! Our Party began and let's just say she drained my Dragon Balls!
      This party was fun and HOT! It is so cool to get creative in a party! Ava really liked the costume and did a lot in the party! I so want to tell you the details all I can say is the woman is small but she is Soft and Sexy and she can party!
      This party was special because I knew I wouldn't be seeing Ava again until next year and it was so much fun to end the trip with her.
      Ava and I have a couple things planned for next year that are going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see her again!
      Thank You Ava for letting me get Geeky with You!
    4. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome party! Thank you for sharing the picture too. Just one question, did you use your ultimate move on her?

:p

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Thunderstorm this party was Fun! Ava looked HOT! I did use my Ultimate move on her then she showed me her Ultimate Move!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Tony, that sounded like so much fun! Dressing up for a party is one I have yet to do and reading about your Dragon Ball Z party makes me want to do it more now. Look forward to hearing about more adventures of you and Ava together.

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You should try it you don't have to be in character or do the role play thing for me it is just seeing the lady in the costume. Ava and I are Dragon Ball fans so it made the party fun. The strip tease was HOT and the party was Hotter! I won't see her again until next year but it will be a wild party!

auron79 likes this.
  7. Awesome. She looks so hot. Does she allow multiple orgasms?

Tony Dark likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ava is Lovely and we have a lot of fun but out of respect for her and any other ladies you might want to see always email them for information about what she allows and offers. Ava is really sweet so email her with your questions.

Rondo likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]