REVIEW Ava Carter and My First Ranch Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Fozzie, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I had gone to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch on a weekday in mid-November. It was the first time I had ever done anything like this before. I was not sure what I was getting myself into and did not know what should be expected during the visit. I had started planning out the trip all the way back in July when I started by initiating an email conversation with @Ava Carter. She was one of the few ladies on my short list who I was interested in visiting, but based upon her responses to my emailed questions I was immediately sold on visiting her during my trip.

Initially, I had reserved amount of trepidation about cementing any plans for visiting the Ranch. As previously mentioned, I had never visited a brothel before and was not sure if I could take the leap. My initial point of contact through email was to begin with asking a few questions in order to get an idea of what I could expect about the experience. Ava did a wonderful job during this time by answering all of my questions with a gentle amount of directness and open honesty. She had made such a positive impression upon me during this time, which included briefly talking about the common ground we share with an appreciation for pop culture. In fact, she was definitely game for dressing up in costume of a famous movie character from the early ‘90s who was portrayed by a celebrity crush of mine.

Not too long after my arrival at the Ranch she greeted me in the lobby with a warm smile to help me feel welcome and invited before taking me back to her room to go over the finer details (a.k.a. “talking shop”) about our evening together. Once again, she was wonderful with being as open and direct as possible during our discussion, which I appreciate. I may not always be the most astute person in the room, so I truly appreciate the candor to help reduce the risk of miscommunication or misunderstanding.

Our visit together lasted for just a couple of hours and she made me feel special for every moment of it. We spent quite a bit of time at the beginning just chatting away, during which she was all ears and open minded while I just prattled on. I feel guilty for being such a conversation hog.

Before our evening together had wrapped up for the night, she had serenaded me with a song using her acoustic guitar and the music gear she had brought to the Ranch with her for the tour. The musical performance was very entrancing. What can I say? I am a sucker for a beautiful woman who has musical talent.

By the end of the visit I was pretty much sold on giving a second visit to the Ranch a try. I want to be very selfish and just keep Ava all to myself, but then I would be robbing the world of the treasured experience like the one I had with her in mid-November. I am already looking forward to my follow-up visit to northern Nevada next summer.

Now the only hurdle I must face would be having to come up with some more punny jokes that are a “wokka, wokka” good time. Oh, I would also need to remember a good musician or band that I could share with her like I had done during our last visit.

2. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Bumping up this thread, because I think @Ava Carter is one cool person.

She is about to wrap up her first tour visit of 2019, but her next one is April 11th to April 23rd. She does not visit the message forums very often, so I'm going to brag about her on here because I want to. Book an appointment with her now before I win the next multi-bazillion dollar lottery and steal as much time as I can for myself.

Tell her "Fozzie Bear" sent you. Ha, ha! ;)

https://www.bunnyranch.com/ava-carter

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019