REVIEW Ass Worship with Harley Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JL SaTX, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Let me start by saying that Harley's ass is perfect. Her skin is ultra smooth and soft, and her glutes are firm and exquisitely sculpted.
    We started our GFE by cuddling, looking into each other's eyes, talking in whispers, and sharing many passionate kisses. Harley then turned over on her stomach, looked back over her shoulder at me, and used her beautiful brown eyes and smile to invite me to begin worshipping her ass. I began by rubbing my face all over her glutes and enjoying the fragrance and luxuriousness of her skin. Then I covered her glutes with dozens of kisses, lightly sucking as I placed each one. Having taken care of her glutes, I was eager to go down into the wonderful valley between her glutes. It was ecstasy listening to Harley's soft moans and feeling the tension around the tip of my tongue as I thoroughly explored her anus. As my tongue traveled from the bottom of her valley to the top many times over, her glutes tightened around my face and gently held it in place...I was a very willing and happy prisoner. I concluded my worshipping by licking the length of her valley one more time and continuing up her back, leaving a trail of kisses that ended with several kisses on her beautiful neck. Harley then turned over on her back and rewarded me with a long, heartfelt kiss.
    Harley is a goddess, and I will always faithfully worship every inch of her glorious body.

2. Thank you so much for writing such a sexy and wonderful review of our time together! I am so grateful!

JL SaTX likes this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JL SaTX likes this.
  4. I am so grateful to you hun! I am the luckiest man in the world to know you and spend such wonderful times with you! ♡

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @harleylane today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]