REVIEW Aspen North - outstanding winter fun GFE (round 1) at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Aspen North (introduction - 2/18/18) at Bunny Ranch

Aspen was someone I first noticed in a group picture during her first tour in December. When I learned she was coming back for her second tour, I started communicating with her via the house forum and Twitter. She was amazing in being very nice and open/candid with me in the messages we exchanged. I was also amazed not only how beautiful she looked in her photos but how caring and a genuine sweetheart she was with me. She also showed her interest in me in providing me something that normally I wouldn’t receive until I have partied with a lady. By the time my trip to the ranches, I was pretty awe struck in how much this lady made an impression on me even though we had not met yet. After arriving in Carson City I received a message from her from earlier in the day so I messaged her back. Based on our messages I didn’t want her to feel nervous meeting me until the next day (I shared I got her a small gift which is something I have never done before for someone I have not met yet). So we agreed I’d come over to meet her briefly in the evening with the understanding I would not plan to party with her until the next day. So I drove over to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed. Once I got to the door I let the door lady know I was there to meet Aspen. Aspen came out pretty quickly and she looked beautiful with a “girl next door” look. She gave me a hug and took me back to her room. She apologized for not being dressed for me but instead in comfy clothes like a sweatshirt but I mentioned no problem and that she still looked amazing. She mentioned that she and a couple of her lady friends were planning to go to the movies soon. I mentioned I wanted to at least come by and meet her so she wouldn’t be nervous until the next day. I also gave her a small gift which I think she liked. We had a chance to have some good conversation and get to know more about each other. She also showed me pictures of her cute dog. After we got comfortable with each other she walked me out and gave me another nice hug before I left Bunny Ranch. I then drove back to my hotel.

2/19

Aspen North (1st party - 2/19/18) at Bunny Ranch

After breakfast, I drove to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed at the gate. I let the door guy know I was here for Aspen. Aspen was already waiting for me at the bar so she came out in a few seconds. She was very beautiful and wearing a lovely dress. After giving me a nice hug she said let’s go back to her room to talk. Once we got to her room we picked up from our conversation the night before on how movie night went. We had some good conversation including movies, dogs and stories about her best friend. By this point, I got really comfortable with her and determined we had connection/chemistry. So we then started discussing what kind of party we’d like to have. Negotiations were done relatively quickly. We then went to the cashier and then head back to her room.

Starting my party with Aspen felt very unique and romantic because I had gotten to know her so much before this point. It made this party even more special and meaningful. Overall my party with Aspen was outstanding – passionate, steamy and fun!

After our party we took a nice shower together and then got dressed. We then left her room and went to the sitting area and had great conversation on various topics including life in Alaska (e.g. hunting, fishing, ATVs, etc.), food, and life at the ranch. After a nice hug I left Bunny Ranch.

@Aspen North

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/winter-fun-gfe-trip-report.51775/

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-53-56.jpeg

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Xoxo. I had such an amazing time with you

Adventure Guy likes this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

I had an amazing time with you @Aspen North as well! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]