Asking Madam Suzette

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Mickey_St_James, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Madam Suzette,

I've seen a lot of advice from guests and ladies, but who has been around brothels more than you? (Others feel free to Jo in as well!)

What advice can you give guys visiting a brothel:

What to look for in a line-up?

How to tell if a lady is really right for you?

How to get past the awkwardness in conversation?

How to make ngotiations go smoothly?

2. My advice is to keep up with message boards and get to know the girls you are interested in via email, PM's, etc...
    Hope everything works out for you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes, if you make a couple of lady friends on the messageboard it makes going in that much easier as you know someone...

4. After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    There's some good advice from a gentleman with some experience in line ups and pre booking, he definitely did research lol found my old MySpace page lol that was a "hoot"

5. Have to say these are excellent questions. Now I know there are no easy answers but still it is a shame there isn't more of a response. This is the sort of post first timers avidly read and even others check out for possible tips.
    My 5c

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great thread! Many awesome questions for first timers

7. Great questions, Mickey. This thread deserves to be on the first page. ;)

8. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Hey Mickey!
    I think you are on the right track starting here on the boards, getting to know girls ahead of time, even with small talk helps!
    As for tips with lineups, I recommend you come around 6-7 pm to get the best selection and you can ask a lady to the bar to sit and chat or take a tour with her to spend some private time to see if you click. If the first lady doesn't click for you, you can always request another lineup!
    The ladies are given about 15 minutes of negotiation or bar time, just fyi, so we are not trying to rush you, but just following house rules. If you still are not ready during that time, its best to chat some more on the boards. You want to get the best experience possible so take your time!
    Don't worry too much about awkwardness or negotiations. We are pros at those things too and always do our best to put you at ease, make you comfortable and give you lots of options to fit your budget!
    Please let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you!

DesertRose and RunningSquirrel like this.
  9. Thanks for your information and insight, Ladies!

DesertRose and LexieJames like this.
  10. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775.246.7252

My advice is to visit the message board and talk with the SEXY ladies. Get to know us on our personalities we are all very different and entertain differently....[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

tough question.....because all things are relitive...but one thing to remember is everyone of us are going to do our utmost to give you an experience that is priceless. Besides remember it is a negotiation all of us know what we WANT and we all know what we Will take in the negotiation it is both parties responsibility to reach an amount that is agreeable to both. But I will say this EVERY ONE OF THESE LADIES IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP. The Best of the Best......think about those luxury items that everyone wants...that is all of us the Luxury.

DesertRose likes this.
  12. Thanks, Sable - believe your post covers the most validpoints.

DesertRose likes this.
  13. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Fantastic questions MSJ this should also help out other potential clients who are interested [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

THE MESSAGE BOARD IS A GREAT TOOL TO REACH OUT AND COMMUNICATE WITH ALL OF THE LADIES FROM ALL OF THE DIFFERENT RANCHES. TOUCH BASE ONE ON ONE WITH THE LADIES THAT INTEREST YOU THE MOST, THEY WOULD LOVE TO CHAT AND GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER!

15. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

I agree with Sable about the Luxury experience. No need to be nervous, we are all very personable and kind.I think many of us really pride ourselves on being able to fulfill our clients needs, and then some! Just come on in with an idea of what you want, and it will all happen for you here. We aim to please :) :)

Maci Monroe and TiaraTae like this.
  16. Very well put Mercedes! I agree.

kmoney likes this.
  17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

You are in the right direction by making a post and wanting to discuss your questions and curiosities. Secondly, chat with all the ladies, really get their perspective on some of your questions. The more you interact, the more you will learn. Keep in mind every lady is an IC and may tell different views on different topics, which is great because it will show you just how diverse each one of us can be. All of us ladies for the most part, love to chat and explain how most things operate here at the ranches. There are some things we may not discuss, such as pricing (on here) :) Other than that, I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming journey here at the ranches. Have fun! xoxo

I am available to chat any time:) [email protected]

kmoney likes this.
  18. I agree with all of these replies! Most of all, the message board and directly emailing are great tools to get to know the lady of your choice!
    [​IMG]